Why do people like alcohol so much?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by League, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I don't like drinking either.

For me, being drunk feels like having to use a computer from the mid 90s with dialup, internet explorer with 13 fucking toolbars, and even the mouse is laggy and malfunctions a lot.

And so I get impatient and pissed off, and start to hate everyone around me.

I fucking hate it. Not fun for me at all.

2. The most obvious of many explanations ,and sometimes people certain people can't smoke weed due to probation ,job drug testing ,random drug screening in general ,etc..... ,but wish to "unwind" like any regular human being after a long days work ,so they drink (beer is often made with hops and hops is a natural muscle relaxer). Some people just wanna make the room spin.

3. It eases the anxiety and pressure, for me it's complete bliss.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Sad people enjoy drinking. Angry people enjoy drinking. Shy people enjoy drinking. Nervous people enjoy drinking. Irish people enjoy drinking. If you want to loosen up you can drink. If you want to forget you can drink. If you want to relax you can drink.

You can also smoke a joint.
    It's a choice that is made for a billion different reasons.

5. I've already posted in this thread. But I fucking love drinking. She was my first love!

I've never felt so free to tell people things as I have on booze. I can successfully hit on chicks while drunk. When I'm high, I'd run the opposite direction if I saw a bangin babe.

6. It sedates me and makes me forget about my problem whilst sometimes also creating more problems that I'll have to deal with when I sober up.