Why do people lie so much on grasscity?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BrewsnWeed666, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like the occasional double wide.

• Like Like x 1

2. I'm guessing you dab rather then smoke herb if you're going through 3-4gs of flower in one session..

3. i do lol. been making a lot of concentrates, not just dabbing but twax joints and mixed in the bong everyday.... my tolerance is completely gone now i dont think ill ever get it back.

• Like Like x 1

4. Go on a tolerance break for a month or so if you want to bring it down bro

5. 6 to 7 blunts a day if I'm not working, it's just how we roll around here. Plus im a social smoker, so I'm usually burning with 2+ people so it can go quick. And yes i go through more than an ounce a week.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. I trying cut that out slowly adding more weed less tabacoo

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Wake up smoke check plants smoke more very active stoner and career for 5 ppl it keeps me calm lol

• Like Like x 1

8. Really? So you're telling me you smoke 208 Oz's or more of weed per year which means you spend over $40,000 on weed a year presuming you pay $200 an oz...

CmAe4FVUsAAX6c4.jpg

9. #209 justsomejohn, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Maybe they think its cool to brag about how much they smoke ? Honestly, my second grow yielded just over 200 grams, it didn't last me 4 months, but I had some friends smoke with me too at times. Personally I consider myself a heavy smoker when I do have cannabis. When my room had a couple of jars with cured herb I smoked maybe a gram a day, and I spent most of the time sleeping as a result, if I had a job during that time I would've been fired for not showing up lol. I packed my makeshift bong 3-4 times in one session and blazed the hell out of it (2-3 sessions a day). Truth is that smoking that much herb really isn't great, what is the point in getting high if you're gonna sleep through it anyway ?

If people say they smoke a gram a day it probably means they sleep half the day away.

So if they grow the herb themselves and they get nice yields, its very true that they may smoke more than 1 gram a day, I just think that's a waste imo.

• Agree Agree x 1

10. I agree if I smoke too much I end up falling asleep only thing that stops me is either energy drinks or coffee, when I was working nights (half 5 till 1am) I used to smoke 1-2 grams after I finished my shift then I'd be asleep till 4 the next day

11. Totally man, I have an entire box of energy sachets on my desk lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. No, I never said that, sometimes I buy tags sometimes I buy loud. It's just like dinner, sometimes you can't afford anything but beanie weenies and sometimes you wanna eat out. Thanks for the selfie. Assumptions start with an ass, weed prices vary around the world not everyone pays 200 a zip anyway, not everyone has to pay for it either, this is the land of opportunity! 6 to 7 a day is nothing compared to others I know, I'm guessing weed just became legal in your area, or possibly just became obtainable to you. Sorry if I challenged your beliefs but the world is full of surprises, learn and grow.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

13. And why

Weed isn't even legal in the UK.. & no I haven't just started smoking I've been smoking 9 years lol, and you said you smoke a zip a week? Which means 4 zips a month which means 208 zips a year... Even If your smoking Mexican shit brick weed its still 208 ozs a year, if you grow it or don't thats still how much you're claiming you smoke...

14. Yeah prices vary, here in South Africa the price for good herb sometimes go as low $5 a gram.
    (I sold mine for under $3 a gram and had people rush over from cities all over the country to get some of my good cheap herb)

PS- I am one terrible business man lol. I practically gave it away.

15. Been smoking since 15 32 now I pay anything from 180-220 depending on strain everyone smokes there own way..... and for you to call people fake because you can't handle ya weed or smoke as much doesn't mean it don't happen ever round UK hit me up I'll seen and show ya real proof.....If you stay awake long enough......7am to 3-4 in morning most day and no not lazy at all very active stoner

16. FB_IMG_1494108291346.jpg

I'm from the UK, you clearly don't have a job if you smoke from 7am till 3-4 in the morning everyday hit me up when you have a job you broke bum.

17. When did I say I can't handle my weed? I said smoking an oz a week is stupid, you have fun now billy claiming you smoke from 7am till 3-4am the next day, you clearly have no job if you're smoking from 7am till 3-4am and if you have no job that means you have no money, case closed billy now stop lying to try and impress people :confused_2:

FB_IMG_1501515586704.jpg

18. You're a full time carer yet you smoke weed 24/7? So you're taking drugs while you're meant to be looking after someone? Let's guess you claim carers allowance via the jobcentre lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.