Why do people lie so much on grasscity?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BrewsnWeed666, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. People on here claim to smoke 7gs every 2 days, or people claiming to smoke an oz a week when in reality they smoke a gram a week if that? What's the point :lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. i smoke 2 3.5 a day most of the time. It can happen..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

3. How? When I had my old job I was smoking 24/7 and I could only get through a half oz every week

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I usually buy an eighth ounce every 2 to 3 days and I try to make it last...

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2

5. I buy a Quarter sometimes get 10gs depending on what my plug pays and that lasts me 2 weeks, I have no idea how people claim to burn through an oz a week

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I only do like a quarter or so a week

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

7. Hell dude lots of us grow so supply isn't an issue. Having practically an unlimited supply means lots of use and very high tolerance. Most don't say much because its not something to be proud of. Here's the thing though, 99% of people bragging about smoking stupid amounts are just lying because they think it makes them cool.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

8. A Q a week is realistic that works out a gram a day but people who say they burn an oz a week I don't believe them for a minute :laughing:

• Like Like x 1

9. I agree I've called out various people on here and I get reported for it :confused_2:

10. How is 2-4 grams daily unreasonable? I work 12 hours some days and have no problems consuming that much. I roll 3-4 pretty fat blunts, daily, plus my 2-3 habitual dab rips off the rig, before and after work, and before bed. And have two toddlers... Lol it's possible guys. Maybe not out of a bong or one hitter, but it's possible.

Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal -2017
    Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal -2017

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. #11 WizSteve, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    depends a lot on tolerance and the weed itself percentage of the thc as well.
    but lets break it down .1gram is one joint or cig on avg.28 grams is 1ounce or 28 joints or cigs.

yes each cig depending on the brand should weigh a gram sometime a bit more to 1.5 grams
    so a pack a day would 20 grams and on day 2 40 grams already over 1 ounce.....so what if it was the same but only it was weed they was smoking .

now many of us can no longer get stoned,for me its just has no cbn too immature.
    even after a long break still cant get stoned shatter wax bud just a buzz to a high

and it only last a few mins 15 mins max and ready for more i still feel a buzz for next 2 hours but the high is gone.

so smoking alot when you have it would be pretty easy i have a a couple that holds a lot 1/8- 1/4 ounce yes they was made for tobacco but herb taste so much better....

so i can see it loading my big vapes 2 - 4 grams easy per load .

now sativa is more likely to be over smoked as well and even some strains have little to no thc at all.

12. Well you're going to have to call me out bro. I go through atleast an oz a week. I smoke, eat or otherwise consume more then an 1/8 a day on a normal day. Heck bro I've been threw an 1/8 today and it's only 3:30 pm. That includes sharing though More on the weekends or special occasions. If you throw in the people I share with that # goes way up. Atleast double. I took 2oz camping last weekend with friends, left what we didn't smoke for them to have. I think alot of people add what they share into their daily use.

It sucks, it's nothing to be proud of. Definetly nothing to brag about. I just got done with a 3 month break, few days later and tolerance is back. I wish I could be the guy that gets off on a couple hits. 35+ years of heavy use and a large chunk of that growing and I'm fkd

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

13. I'm not gonna call you out bro lol just lots of Billy's on here claim to smoke like Willie nelson but in reality they smoke 1 joint and are gone lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

14. I know its possible just GC is full of Billy's who claim to smoke like Willie nelson

15. Just remember there's lots of kids on here that pretend to be 18+ so they can be on gc. Kids tend to embellish their stories to sound cool. Then there's also several people who can't afford much and pretend to smoke alot so they don't seem poor. Then there's always the adults who just haven't grown up and lie about it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I can easily go through a half a week.. A ounce a week isn't over the top either... smoke isn't hard to get nor is it overly expensive nowadays.. I go through an 8th a day just fine lol... it's why I'm growing. I wouldn't of even thought about growing if I was only smoking a few grams a week.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. I must be a liar too. I go through at least 3/4 to an oz/ week myself. Then another 1/8 -1/4 that I smoke w/ the wife and bro in law. I have weds off from my f/t job and usually burn through an 1/8th. Not bragging, nor am I proud of my large consumption. I guess it's like me not understanding a 2-3 pack a day cigarette smoker. But I know people that smoke that many.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yep
    and if that was weed it would = 40-60 grams a day remember each cig weights 1gram.

• Like Like x 2
  19. That's what I was thinking... you got people smoking PACKS a day lmao but someone smoking a measly eighth a day is lying? lol that's a few joints.... or 10 .35 bowls which is how I smoke mainly haha... sometimes more sometimes less depending how I feel ect... I mean I'm human sometimes I love loading some bowls back to back

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  20. If you get that uptight about people bullshitting then maybe you should do more weed bro .... freedom is a limited commodity , if people wanna waste time talking shit it's up to them .... no like , no read ;-D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.