Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do people lace weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rips2daskull, May 19, 2011.

1. hey guys i never smoked lace weed before i dont think so but i see alot of post of people thinking they might have laced weed. my question is why would anyone want to lace weed?? whats the purpose of this thanks!

2. you see, the thing is....

dealers don't lace weed.
    a small amount of smokers might, to get some extra high effect, but it's not like you're picking up a dime bag that has pcp in it or something.

3. To make it feel stickier, or to increase its weight or anything. But then your dealer just sucks, a true dealer love Mary Jane himself and is only in for the real deal :love: !

Unless you're talking about lacing it with drugs then I wouldn't know.

4. I sometimes lace my weed with hash.
    Just because it will make me high like fuck.

5. The only theory I could think of, as to why a drug dealer would lace extra drugs in with the drugs you bought, is if he sold addictive hard drugs and wanted to get his casual, weed smoking customers unknowingly addicted to his real, more expensive product.:D

But seriously, 99% of the threads you see with people asking if they're weed is laced, the weed is not actually laced. People just underestimate the herb, end up smoking some dank ass ganja with no tolerance and they get overwhelmed. :smoke:

Edit: I also lace my weed with hash, and crystal from my kief catcher haha

6. I think they used to lace it with like coke or somthibg so in the long run you get addicted and he makes more money.

7. usually not laced, people just can't handle good weed sometimes

8. to get higher? I lace my weed everyday with

hash.

9. #9 Fumar Verde, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    First of all, if you are an educated smoker, chances are you will not buy laced weed nor smoke it. Its more expensive for the dealer to lace your weed than the weed itself most times, so unless they have some extremely addictive substance in there, or they are trying to play a practical joke on you, chances are it won't happen.

The times when you mostly gotta worry about lacing is either when your buying from strangers/shady connects [and this is mostly for weight purposes rather than psychoactives; for example, adding glass shards to dime bags to make them appear kiefy and heavier] or when you are smoking with strangers at a party or something [sometimes strangers might want PCP or some shit in their joints/blunts. It's always smart to ask what they have in there... but don't do it noobishly. Ask "so what kinda herb ya got in here" not "so what's in the joint" because chances are, they are gonna plainly and annoyingly answer "weed".]

Lacing is a LOT more uncommon than it may seem. It's just one of those speaking points that news agencies and anti-pot people like to use: "How do you know your only getting marihuana? It could be laced. You could be taking in even more dangerous and life threatening drugs in your system. You cannot trust dealers nor the marihuana they distribute."

10. glass shards in weed? that makes me kinda nervous WDF!

11. Well its uncommon as is, but it has mostly been happening in Europe.

Once again, it's something that if you are an educated smoker, you will not have troubles with or even encounter likely.

12. ive had actually laced weed and the high was weird but normally if you think its laced then its some some gas

13. idk i bought a gram off some sketchy fuck a while back who didnt deal, but he 'hooked me up' anyway.
    when i lit it up i could tell it was something different then what ive had before.... i got all itchy and warm.

i could see it happening if you buy out of someones personal stash... and they are fucked... but thats a lot of extenuating circumstances... it is real easy to make money selling weed, there is no need to add more addictive substances to your product to move more. in fact, itd probably end up costing a lot more money that way...

the glass shards are a little scary though... i hope i would be able to realize a short bag when i see it though.

14. Watch out for marijuana laced with dope

15. Most of the hype you see over laced weed is from people who don't know what the hell they are talking about..nuff said

16. I would assume people lace weed to get higher, and to get a mixed effect with say cocaine, etc.

Do people randomly lace weed they are selling? No, not really. There's other factors aside from laced weed that can cause you to have an odd high also.

17. What a waste of good weed. Lacing anything with a dank nug should be illegal. Wait, it pretty much is. But, if you're a purist, you don't ruin your weed. I don't pour soda in my scotch either.

If you have some schwag it is a different story.

18. Dude people NEVER lace weed. Unless you're a noob and you're buying your first bag from some dude in an alleyway.

19. #19 TheWhiteLighter, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    Who could be scared of a Jeffery? Just stroke the furry wall LMAO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c0g_60_3UI]YouTube - ‪Get Him To The Greek: Jeffrey‬‏[/ame]

20. Why the fuck would anyone give you extra drugs for the same price? I mean I have made some enhanced leaf before but fuck that was for travelers, not someone who just wants a bowl.

The most logical way to think of this is you will never get laced herb, ever! It's bullshit stories from people.