Why do people hate on stoners?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gamerstonergirl, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I don't get it. It's crazy how some people are so judgmental towards people who smoke weed. Why can't they just accept the way other people choose to live? I need answers.
    :confused::(

2. In one word? Ignorance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuck 'em...Who cares.:cool:

4. Billy, it's time you know, people are cunts. They come in all shapes and sizes and they're cunts.

5. Don't you know, it kills brain cells and smoking weed will ruin your life. That's why it's illegal of course.

6. They're probably lacking something in their life. They put others down so they can feel better about themselves. That and most people are gullible as fuck.

7. I accept the way I live and that's all that matters

8. i think they feel as if people smoke to look cool

9. Somebody jacked my like...Becoming angry God...:cool:

10. It's the cycle of life. Every group of people receives hate for what they do. That's life, get or it because it's going to happen as long as we are all on this planet.

11. They are jealous that we get to smoke marijuana and feel good and they are either too scared or too ignorant to smoke

12. Because people will always find something to hate. As long as the concept of "winner" exists there will always be a loser.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

13. my question is, why do stoners feel so damn victimized?

you know the rules to the game, they haven't changed in a long time, quit yer bitchin

14. They're the ones missing out. I guess it is like heaven an hell. God said those who don't know, won't get punished or whatever so they don't know the high goodness because they were prob brainwashed at an early age.

It's those who use to be stoners that hate on it that piss me off.

Only you can finish th

15. It being illegal ruins you're life

Only you can finish th

16. i like your sig brudda

17. #18 A Rational Psychopath, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    Because all the sluts are mad they got all their STD's and shit from getting raped while passed out drunk:laughing:

So they rip on us:confused_2:

and the majority of Americans are raised not to question what they're told and those that make more money or have a higher status than them.

18. Thanks. Haha. You're the only one who's said something

Only you can finish th

19. stereotypes based on the likelihood that I contribute less to the economy and society high than I do when I'm not. :/