Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people hate it when people say Im so stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombie1147, Sep 1, 2013.

1. I was with my buddy the other day in the car. After a couple bowls we got into a nice conversation. In between all he said was "Dude Im wicked stoned!" and I said "yeah same here." That was it, normal dialogue resumed there after

So why do people get annoyed by it? Is it when people constantly repeat it or do some people have the "I never get stoned/I'm an experience stoner" ego.

2. #3 aintbovvered, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    If I'm told someone else is high I'd get annoyed if:1. I'm not high2. They don't share3. They're slightly bragging to be impressive and still have no intentions of sharing4. They're loopy while my faculties are still 100% (i.e. I'm not high too)5. All of the aboveYou're definitely on to something though. A lot of people become agitated when you tell them you're high. Maybe it has to do with the high person's affected flow of things, a conversational, figurative, literal, cosmic-- something-- flow of things.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. if your just chilling on the couch (car or wherever) no conversation and its just like fuck im so stoned then thats all good. I get annoyed when them being so stoned is the topic of conversation, or they keep repeating it or they interrupt conversation to mention to everybody just how high they are

4. Cause they're jealous. 

5. It's annoying because no one needs to hear how stoned you are every 10 seconds. If it's mentioned in passing than that's whatever but if they need to mention how high they are every time they smoke that can get very frustrating. We know you're high, we've been smoking too.

6. Not as annoying as being asked if you are every 10 seconds.

7. Because stoners can be an extremely annoying people with random arbitrary rules only they know about. I read someone else's toking rules here. "If you don't have a lighter, you don't ask for one YOU PASS! You drop the joint, you don't pick it up and hit it, YOU PASS!" Ridiculous. 

Luckily never run into anyone THAT uptight irl.

8. I'll say it to my buddies I am blazing with. Other then that, never met anyone that hates it.

Unless you are going around town telling everyone you are so high and trying to be cool n sheet

9. i like to think that its implied you are stoned after you smoke cannabis. :smoking: :bongin:  goes without saying.

10. cause they're teenagers

11. Normally because when some people say they are so stoned they feel the need to mention it every 10 seconds, Once is enough ffs

12. If I smoke people out, I actually like it when they tell me how high they are. It makes me feel like I have good shit.  :laughing:  If they keep saying it over and over again, that gets annoying because I like to have real conversations as well.

13. stoned is a funny word, man. its like people actually go out of their way to not say it though, like whenever we get high, we say every other word for high except stoned. Blitzed, ripped, fucked up, flying, baked, high.

14. It annoys me when people do it with smoking and drinking.
    I understand if a passing comment is 'Waw, i'm pretty stoned''. But if they're CONSTANTLY saying it over and over, i tend to get irritated.  

15. Haha I smoked my buddy out a short while ago, and all he could tell me was, "Damn bro, you got some good shit. I'm so stoned." every couple of minutes. It amused me because he had about 3 small hits, but annoyed me because I only a felt a small buzz catching on

16. A lot of people on this site just don't like other people. Just look at the threads that pop up daily about annoying stoner habits, stoner rules etc.

17. #18 initiation, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    cus everyone else is jealous they're not stoned  :bongin:

im so ripped bro, are u ripped?