Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people fuck with America..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. A simple google search would bring you to a converter

Let me google that for you

2. Want to know why we call it shitty?

Hedonic adaptation.

Basically, the richer and better off you get, the higher your expectations become, with no increase in happiness. This means that you are constantly searching for better results, a better place. This is why we don't recognize how good we have it. If you started very poor and became fairly rich, you could recognize how good you now have it because you know what it is like to be poor. If you are born fairly rich, then you don't know what it means to be poor and therefore consider your current situation a decent one at best.

tl;dr Any argument like yours is flawed because of human nature

3. i wana move to finland

4. nah man, when i chill i smoke a big ass blunt, chill with friends and have a good time, i dont go online to 'chill' (i'm typing, how is that chill?), i'm here because us marijuana connoisseurs engage in meaningful and actually sometimes, believe it or not all you 15 year olds lurking, intelligent conversations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.