Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people fuck with America..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. China shut off trade with us?

Don't make me laugh. They aren't fucking retarded; they have as much to gain (if not more) from trade with us as we do with them.

2. I get the same weather as Buffalo, parts of Michigan and many parts of the northern U.S. You get used to the cold weather. We made heaters and thermal clothing for a reason.

3. Herp

Derp

I will enjoy my higher taxes and ergo free healthcare.

Also, your is the proper word, and own was not needed.

4. quit making shit up bro, its more like 60/40;)

5. I know, I'm just saying that if they did we would be fucked. I'm not saying they would.

6. Move to America where if you don't have health insurance you have to fucking mortgage your house and declare bankruptcy to afford surgery.

7. I'm just waiting for canada (or vice-versa) to declare war on the u.s. for a couple of stoners on a website. :smoke:

8. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you serious? you serious man?

9. No, I dont. I really dont...

10. Yes, I am actually serious. I plan on moving to Canada if shit doesn't improve a lot.

11. Some parts of Canada are pretty warm actually. Some parts of BC barely get any snow in the winter. And southern Ontario is the exact same as upstate New York. Not to mention Alaska basically being on par with the northern territories.

12. You know for a site full of stoners I thought you guys would be a little more chill. I am a proud American and would die for this country. Everybody has something they don't like about their countries but come on. Does it matter, you people don't understand how lucky you guys have it. Yes America has it's flaws and isnt doing to good right now but look at Africa. You guys sit here and buy hundreds of dollars of weed a month while Africans have an AIDS epidemic, their poor, malnourished, no money, constantly in fear of being killed and you guys sit there and say " Oh I hate living in America. This country sucks." Or people from other countries criticize America for being stupid and fat. You don't realize how good you have it here. So stop the arguing and chill. Were here for one reason. Marijuana. Nothings more of a buzzkill then this bickering.

13. I wouldnt move there if the re-instituted the draft. :laughing:

Your summers are equivalent to my winters. Even at the warmest I would be bundled up like a polar bear

14. You better start moving because It's all downhill from here man. I'd move, but I'm too lazy. I'll just sit and watch it all crumble. =/

15. I'm pretty sure if you lived here for 5-10 years and had proper stuff for warmth in winter you'd be fine. I fucking hate the cold but I still deal with -35C temperatures.

16. whoever says they get use to the cold is lying haha

every year when winter comes it fucking sucks bc you miss nice weather. and after a few months you don't get use to the cold, you just fucking hate it more and are ready for spring.

17. C? wtf? canada uses celcius? godamnit i dont know how to convert that shit anymore.

18. So your winters are 120f with 70%+ humidity? Gets even hotter than that in some provinces.

19. #59 Mgc1313, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I feel u man. thats exactly what im hoping to do

20. Yeah, but I dont know why I would put myself through that

Where do you live? I was in Chicago for a while and it barely got above 80.

Even when I went to Canada to snowboard, yall were having a "heat wave" in the 70s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.