Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do people feel the need to...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by One Who Tokes, Jan 27, 2012.

1. be @$$holes over the Internet forums? I have a hard time understanding it. it's pointless to act hard over a keyboard and especially for no reason. were all here cuz we love herb so let's just be kind to one another and discuss this wonderful plant that we all love. these people seriously make me lose faith in humanity. whatever happened to brotherhood?

2. [quote name='"One Who Tokes"']be @$$holes over the Internet forums? I have a hard time understanding it. it's pointless to act hard over a keyboard and especially for no reason. were all here cuz we love herb so let's just be kind to one another and discuss this wonderful plant that we all love. these people seriously make me lose faith in humanity. whatever happened to brotherhood?[/quote]

arguin over an Internet forum is like being I the special olympics. even if u win the arguement, ur still retarded

3. people who spark an argument over the internet are like 12 and think they are hard because they can type in all caps. but in the end whats the worst that can happen? are you going to caps lock me to death

4. #4 Datrok, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012

dude youre a faggot..

Not cool..please report problems,
    name calling isnt tolerated here in the city

~Slinger

5. [quote name='"Datrok"']

dude youre a faggot[/quote]

see.. shit like this. blatantly stupid bullshit from immature people for no reason

6. #6 TrollSack, Jan 27, 2012
    Shut the hell up.

0 Tolerance for disrespect..
    Please keep comments like this to yourself
    ~Slinger

7. [quote name='"One Who Tokes"']

see.. shit like this. blatantly stupid bullshit from immature people for no reason[/quote]

what did I do to rub u the wrong way.? like rly? if u have nothing good or reasonable to say, keep tht shit to urself.

8. #8 One Who Tokes, Jan 27, 2012
    shouldve known that a forum with this title would immediately get trolled by the exact people I'm talking about. where's the real blades?

9. Please report the quoted post! We don't need this kind of rudeness and intolerance around here.

10. Wassup, cuz!

11. Why are people assholes on the internet?
    Why are people assholes in person?

Well, because people are assholes!
    I will admit GC has a lower ratio of trolls compared to all the other sites I go to. Just gotta ignore them.

12. hah. watchin tv, smokin. any idea y these @$$h0les continue to stink up the forums?

13. They got anger issues and small penis issues. Just ignore them, there is no reason to argue with them and give them that satisfaction of replying to their bs. Let them be miserable alone.

14. Bro its because people who are socially awkward and live unfulfilled lives find that the only way they can feel significant is by trolling to get attention,even if its negative attention .

Its an annoying trend that unfortunately wont die out anytime soon,in fact the number of trolls is going up because they want to be part of something.

15. The easiest answer? Because it riles people up and it's funny to the person who's causing it. This picture sums it up pretty well...

[​IMG]

16. [quote name='"biggen12002"']Why are people assholes on the internet?
    Why are people assholes in person?

Well, because people are assholes!
    I will admit GC has a lower ratio of trolls compared to all the other sites I go to. Just gotta ignore them.[/quote]

hah. it seems tht quite a few are. just gotta weed out the bullshit I guess

17. Iunno man, maybe they find it funny or something. Just gotta ignore them and continue smoking, that's all :smoke:

18. Same reason people feel the need to complain about it...I would guess.

Resistance is futile, mortal!:cool:

19. Kids who troll GC are kids that don't know what GC is all about.

Take that bullshit elsewhere.

20. Ty to the real blades for keeping it legit on GC n not bein assholes like these trolls. at least there are good ppl left on this website