Why do people do this?

Discussion in 'General' started by BigfuckingFirehose, Jul 20, 2015.

1. So, there is this picture on the internet calling the aurora movie theater shooting a 'hoax' because the two mugshots of James Holmes 'didn't match up'. Here's the picture.

guy-in-court.jpg

So, just because the details don't match up 100% that automatically means that he's not the guy who we're being told who he is? The reason some of them don't match up is because his facial expressions are different. And as for the nose part, the person who made this pic is a fucking idiot. The reason his nose looks flatter in the first pic was because he was raising an evil smile, which made his nose become more broad.

1436826084622.jpg
    This creepy guy can make himself look like, well... a little girl. And he does an expert job of doing it too. If you believe in this bullshit, you need to seriously be evaluated.

2. I saw that advertised on TV and i thought: "why should we give a fuck?" That poor kid is gonna get his ass beat or raped by a pedo. It's part of whats wrong with American culture and idealism. Sick.

3. I think he's a pedo himself.

4. Pissed off at people making assumptions.

Goes on to make one as well, lol

5. totally agree. he's probably already getting sodomised by his pedo dad on a regular basis. what kind of parent allows this shit?

6. The pockets of pants claim no wants or dance...until mugshots print the screen. Criminals are only convicted after they do their desired crimes, firsthand while being watched as they commit the act to be seen later as anecdotal evidence of the scene where the wrongdoings had taken place. This, is our justice system of correcting bad behaviors in a reasonably priced manner.

Poor parenting spawns forth poor children living in impoverished neighborhoods, maintaining the poverty line as dirty as the Mason-Dixon Line is visible today.

7. Anytime something big happens there's gonna be people saying crap like this. Conspiracy theorists are amazing, the tiniest things they will pick apart until they find something that dosent match up in the slightest then they go all in on it without using any commen sense.

8. I don't suppose you could translate this into English, could you? The Google translator just returned Gibberish.

9. People have to stretch the imagination to make things fit into their belief system. It's like the people who claim Sandyhook was a hoax and nobody died.All of those were just 'made up' people who never existed or have gone into witness relocation programs. It's a mental illness where people are so driven in their belief of something that they can't see how ridiculous they are stretching something to keep it within their belief system. I forget the name of it, but it's like a mother who honestly believes her obese kid is really just big boned.

10. OCD diet pill poppers. Hydroxycut, infomercials, oxy clean, anti-depressant ads, the legal ways to kill your brain are enormous. Never mind the cotton in the Tylenol containers.

11. Because they want attention, they want people to start talking about something, make it big, and sit back watching TV going, "ha, I did that. Look at those fucking sheep"

Or they really believe it's not him, like Alex Jones believes Michelle Obama is a transvestite. Seriously, he thinks the first lady is a man, all because Joan Rivers jokingly told paparazzi Michelle Obama is a tranny. Some people just want to believe everything in the world isn't what it seems, and that the illuminati are out to rule the world, all by sending trannies to the white house, and sending a guy to shoot up a theatre, then import some random fucker and blame him for the crime for no reason.

It's all ridiculous thinking, I was there once, not to that extreme. But believing there was more to 9/11, that people were trying to cover up the WTC 7 collapse. Shit like that, where there's evidence (or things that can come off as suspicious, but can be explained) but it's mostly just grabbing at the thought of corruption and false flags, and putting together things that dont look right. Like a PMC and the FBI being at the Boston marathon bombing before things even went off. Yeah, maybe they are there because they planned it! ......or they are there to prevent that exact situation from happening. It's like wondering why there are armed guards at the airport. Maybe they're going to massacre everyone! ....or maybe they are there to prevent that exact scenario.

People are stupid, and people will always be stupid. Some grow out if it, and some... some dont.

Remember, they're just theories. Like the geo centric model of the solar system. It was a theory a lot of people believed in, but eventually new evidence came to light and views changed.

12. #12 jay719, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Whoever did that should try going to prison for a while, and see if they look the same when they come out. Thats not even a good photoshop attempt.

13. You should click his profile and check his recent posts. It makes my brain want to explode.