Why do people call good cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lifehack, Jul 13, 2011.

1. I asked some kid i bought a zip off
    I asked what strain and hes like... its DRO
    I'm like you know how it was grown but not the strain?
    hes like what?
    I about slapped a bitch right there
    /end rant
    But yeah got high to i dont care just a thought

2. Learn to tolerate because that sums up about 85% of dealers.

3. Or don't learn to tolerate and get a smart dealer.

4. You can only tolerate so much before you try to fix it through education
    Also i just re-read my post.. what a banter lol

5. probably doesnt know the strain and neither do you because you got middle maned and brokered like 8 times, you can avoid this problem if you make yourself Numbre' Uno on the totem pole, If you purchase directly from a grower! People in certain states call good weed different things, in AZ they call it dro, of headies, or fire, in cali we call it the chronic and then the strain name. All I can tell you is you have no one else to blame except yourself for not networking well enough, and not having a better connect! Get out there meet some stoners and grower, and you won't have this problem and will have better weed with the real strain name, and probably pay less!

Or do like 90% of grass city and grow your own tree!

6. Sometimes you have to suffice with what you got when your out of town :rolleyes:

7. Haha my guy doesn't really have a clue but his weed is always amazing :smoke:

I'll get told the strain occasionally, but I don't think he gets told a lot of the time. No one else around here knows what Sativa and Indica mean either... But I suppose the weed culture is different in the UK :(

8. yea, hell even most people that grow illegally don't have reliable enough sources to get specific strains. In the Bay it's mostly just purple off the street. I have my card so I can be a little more certain of what I'm buying, even though the actual strain's name doesn't matter much in the long run. I'd rather know if it was Indica, Sativa or hybrid before buying from a dude off the street, since they probably just made up the name for it if they respond with one.
    growers for sure, get friendly with them. they're very humble and knowledgeable when you find a good one.

9. I just picked up an half o of dank from a friend. He didn't sugar coat it, he told me straight up "This is some good weed." I tried some and it is in fact great weed.

He didn't know the strain though. You gotta adapt to your surroundings. Unless you are growing, buying direct from a grow, MMJ Clinic or Coffee Shop, you will have to put up with that kind of shit.

10. I feel you, on the Indica/Sativa lol

My mate in London must have good connects then he always knows the strain.

11. Yea, I usually search the strains my friend sells me and they look similar in structure and color. I really like to know about my cannabis, so I know that some mexican cartel heads are not buying guns with my fiat money lol

12. Where you at in UK. Noone in london uses 'dro'.

13. im not man haha i have a close friend who lives in north west london, we chat all the time haha

14. Shit I read someone elses post thinking they were OP :smoke:

15. get a dealer that isnt still in high school maybe?

the only time i heard someone say dro was my lil cousins man, he was like "ay do they sell dro at the club"

i slapped him.

16. I'd slap him too

17. better than sticking a name like warlock on it.

18. Haha I'm not saying that my dude's like that. Your dealer would re-up off mine so chill out.

19. some legit warlock is hella good, indica/sativa hybrid more indica i believe but the high is up not down.

20. Would you rather have been lied to? Ok have it your way.
    its purple og blue trainwreck widow dream kush now buy my weed bitch.