Why do people bully others?

Discussion in 'General' started by EnjoiKush, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Like I just don't understand what it accomplishes. Whether it be teenagers, children, cyberbullying, or adults in a workplace. I don't understand what satisfaction somebody gets out of making life hell for someone else.

Today at work I noticed how one of the bus boys is CONSTANTLY fucking with the other making his job 10 times harder, and then he'll talk shit to the kid about how lazy he is. I'm a bartender, needless to say I didn't tip the little fucker out tonight, and I gave him a piece of my mind.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just tired of seeing everyone needlessly being complete ASSHOLES to everybody else. It gets nobody anywhere.

/rant

2. caose it make's them feel better about themselves....that and all human's have some evil in them.

3. This is what you do -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QCxyns1lrg

Maybe its just me, but I don't see how making somebody feel worse makes anyone feel better about themselves..

5. Cause its fun

6. i wouldnt either...im guessing..i rather everyone just mind there own issues...

7. I wonder the same thing all the damn time. I just don't see the need for hate, were all in this shitty world together we might as well just be fucking nice to each other. Although if someone is an asshole to me, i'll go ahead and be an asshole right back. Other than that i'm a peaceful gentleman  :smoke:

8. #8 Hello there!, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    I don't think they consider their target's emotions. In their mind, the other person is beneath them. They might as well be a chimpanzee, for all the fucks given.

They are blissfully ignorant.

:smoke:

Maybe 'consider' was the wrong word choice.. care about. Some do take it into account, but there are still 0 fucks. Empathy, what is that?

Why do they not care about those beneath them?

Because when they were younger, they were treated similarly (or felt as such), by someone who had a lot of influence in their life.

It makes me sad. :(

9. All through high school I was the one kid talking shit to the kids picking on the loser. There's no way that they get anything beneficial from making this kid feel bad. So you make a kid hate his life, he goes home and shoots himself. Congratufuckinlations, what have you accomplished besides making someone feel so bad they think the only way out is taking their own life?

Idk I'm just sick of seeing nice people get the shit end of the stick all the time for no reason. Pointless thread is pointless.

10. It is instinct. People and animals have used fear to gain power for millions of years. It will never change.

The world can be a sad cut throat place. I just try to be better than that.

11. You're just a good guy OP

12. It makes them feel superior when they realize how insignificant their lives really are. Fuck bullies they really grind my gears. Let's gang up on bullying ,and kick it's ass (south park reference).

13. i do unto others how others have done unto me.

And an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I'm not saying don't defend yourself. But don't stoop down the the pointless bs of namecalling and arguing and immature antics. If someone tries to physically HURT you, by all means beat the hell out of them.

Perhaps he surrounds himself with wonderful people :smoking:

16. I have no idea but I often find myself asking what compels someone to be that big of an asshole. My neighbor is rich af and lives in a farm town in wi. And acts as if I'm begging for change on his doorstep, whenever he sees me on my road

No lie he left his headlights on, on his corvette like a year ago and I was blazing at my neighbors who lived right across the street I walked over knocked on the door no answer rang the doorbell no answer....
    walk up to the car don't even get in, just opened the door turned off the lights and I hear "what the fuck are you doing to my car," I responded with "being a good neighbor, you left your lights on and didn't answer the door"

He was astonished as if being nice is as rare as common sense these days.

Sorry for the rant but it's like why judge/ make fun of someone who could be helping you some other time. Like Dayumn does it make you feel cool

17. I think bullying is the wimps way to show who's boss. 

People do it because of various reasons, such as letting there anger out on a smaller individual because their father hits him. Another reason is your just a douche 

18. no, namecalling and arguing is'nt my style at all, people mistake my quiet, withdrawn nature for weakness. then i hit them, and then they don't do that anymore.

19. What'd u say to him anyway?

20. no bullies.... peace and love.. share happiness and share your glow with others.  :bongin:  :smoking: