Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do People Bitch About Trim Jobs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Austria-Hungary, Jun 4, 2014.

1. My guy grows but doesnt do a great job trimming and my friends always bitch that it "looks too leafy" even though the leaves are covered in crystals and it still gets em high as fuck. just because it doesnt look like cali shit dont mean it dont smoke like it

2. let me put it like this. 
    you like sneakers? 
    ima get you some nice jordans
    and scuff em up and wipe my asshole with them just cause its easier than taking care of them
    here you go you like sneakers right

3. #3 thewarden, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    If it's terrible, people have a right to bitch. but if it's just a few sugary leaves I'm totally ok with it and realistically everyone should be. by weight, leaves get you less high and burn harsher. it's just kinda sloppy on the grower's part to to a half-assed trim job, too. why put months of work into something then stop caring on close to the last step of the process? 

4. thats the thing, its not like its blades of grass on them

5. depends..

if someone is paying top dollar for buds, then they should get buds and not leaves.

if you're just smoking them out, then they can go fuck themselves for complaining at all.

if they got a really good deal on the weed, then they shouldn't care either.

6. The trim snobs these days would've died 30 years ago...:laughing:

7. There is much less thc in leaves than the actual buds, you adding leaf weight to the bag is like skimping on the buds

8. Speaking as someone who has trimmed a few ounces...I respect those who take the time to do a good job, but I totally understand those who don't. It was my least favorite part of growing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app