Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do people always expect the worse from people who Toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippey420, Feb 22, 2012.

1. I just smoked some new medicine i got and after i was done i was thinking back to whenever i got caught or somone even mentions weed he would say that i would end up in prison with all the gangs and shit.

also my dad is a big drinker and he smokes probably 3 times every 2 weeks. that shit would always pisses me off when people think stoners are horrible people.

P.S. this happend usally junior year in high school hes fine with me now. we smoke every now and then.

2. most of these people are ignorant because theres always a teacher or cop filling their minds with bullshit so thats how they think of weed instead of actually learning facts about it.
    example hurrhurr weed kills brain cells hurhurr youll become a crackhead selling crack for crack

3. Because of the anti-drug campaigns that mislead people with fear and scare tactics to make them think it is really bad stuff.
    Remember "Just Say No" of the Reagan years? I bet good ole Ron smoked pot to deal with his illnesses and all of the side effects the pharma meds caused.

4. I think its because people just flat out hate all drugs and drug users

5. Because you're not like them, a person will naturally fear people that are not like them, and by extension show prejudice towards that type of person.
    This type of thing can be easily overcome, but most people are unaware of it.

It's not complicated really, just leave them to their ignorance.

6. "I bet good ole Ron smoked pot to deal with his illnesses... "

Unlikely. He died of Alzheimer's. The THC in cannabis prevents the deposit of amyloid plaque in the brain WAY better than Aricept! :eek: READ THIS! (Maybe even show it to your parents?)

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

THC stimulates both the CB1 receptors and the CB2 receptors.

The activation of cannabinoid CB2 receptors stimulates in situ and in vitro beta-amyloid removal by human macrophages. :eek: (abst - 2009)
    The activation of cannabinoid CB2 receptors stimul... [Brain Res. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

So I think old Ronnie was true to his anti-cannabis stand to the end! :( His mind might have been clearer longer and his life might have been longer, if he used cannabis. :smoke:

People believe the old myths and lies perpetuated by DARE.

We have to counter the 1930s propaganda with modern medical studies, and also by our conduct! We can't pull "jack-ass" stunts, or act irresponsibly, and expect the public to see us responsible, cannabis-using adults! :smoke:

The press always latches on to the bad!

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...ed-man-driving-under-influence-marijuana.html

RI day care owner charged with cannabis possession

Don't give them any excuse! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

7. lol@ proxmis "wildwill is a trash bag"

and people ecpect the worse because you don't do a very good job doing better then them...

so yah

8. I love granny storm crow!!