Why do my seedlings look so droopy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Marcandfiveones, Dec 12, 2018.

1. My seedlings are very droopy and curled.. I've read that this usually means overwatering, or underwatering.. but I've been watering all different ways and nothing seems to make a difference. I've been basically waiting for the pots to be completelyt dry and then watering thoroughly, then waiting for it to dry out completely again. The plants look basically exactly the same no matter how much water is in the pots. Is this just the way these varieties look? It's five different strains: Washing machine, jack herer, white thunder, crazy mouse, and special kush #1

Attached Files:

2. How close is your light and what type is it? What is your air temp? Could just be stress.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. The light is a viparspectra 300 LED and it's approximately 12-16" away. Air temp has been steady between 75-80 degrees F

4. I'd try pulling it away a few more inches. That's about right in bud. Probably too close for babies.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. CFLs t5s are almost made for seedlings they absolutely love warm white light.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Pulling the light away a few more inches seemed to help! They are perking up and getting taller in a matter of hours.
    Thanks!

7. Cool. You should post up some pics.

• Like Like x 1