Why do my pupils enlarge?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SlayerOfTheGods, Sep 23, 2009.

1. So I've heard from a lot of people that weed should not enlarge your pupils, and I never had this problem for my first year of smoking, but for the past couple weeks my pupils have become large and unresponsive to light. They stay that way well after my high has worn off too. This is a pain in the ass because it's already gotten me busted once (my dad thought I was on acid) and eyedrops do nothing, the only drugs I use regularly are marijuana, cigarettes, and caffeine, and I took one anti deppressant called apo-doxepin on the day that I started having this problem, but I doubt that could really affect it that much, could it? Or could it just be this new weed that's been going around in my town?

If there is a way to treat this, please tell me, I've stare into a flashlight for a while to some results but it's a very unpleasant treatment.

2. I've never, ever, ever, ever heard of this...
    EVER.
    I'm almost 99.99% sure weed does nothing to affect pupil dilation.
    So it's either other drugs you're using or try turning on some lights.

3. You should see me on cocaine.

Holy shit, I look like batman. My pupils are so huge, I must look pretty damn alert.

4. You could always take some form of opiate when your going to be around your dad.:rolleyes:

5. My pupils always enlarge when high...that's normal. But they go back to normal after it wears off.

6. On Dxm my pupils get huge. Same for shrooms. Never weed though. I don't know what to tell you man.

7. weed makes some peoples eyes dilate i know plenty of people(including myself)who's eyes dialate. You should just say FUCK IT and keep tokin :cool:

8. It's the antidepressants, same shit happens to me except my pupils are damn near constantly dilated now, im on lexapro 10 mg.

9. i think it is the psychedelics. i get that too- everytime im high