Why do my OG Kush clones droop when I remove them from the humidity dome??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kbconnoisseur, May 13, 2011.

1. I have 4 OG Kush clones that were cut 6 days ago. 3 of them seem to have developed roots as they have grown about a half inch each. Last night I took those three out of the humidity dome and after an hour they were drooping significantly. Is this normal? Should I put them back in the dome (I did) or should I just wait the drooping out, trusting that in a day or two they'll right themselves?

2. I found it works best if you leave them under the humidity dome until they establish a good amount of roots..

3. they should stand on their own after 6 days of being in the dome..

does the dome have vents?

ween them off of the dome, by opening it more and more each day..

4. The dome has a small opening in the top to allow fresh air in while maintaining humidity. The biggest clone has been out of the dome for 4 hours with no signs of drooping whatsoever and has grown an inch since being cut from the mother so I assume it has some solid roots started. The rest seem to need to be weened off the dome.

5. thats because they have not developed enough roots to support the clones leafs.
    be patient and all will prevail...

6. That's what I'm thinking too. I'll gradually wean the others off the dome over the next few days. I'm excited about the big one; looks like she'll be a beauty!