Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do my guy friends do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xstupidusername, Sep 10, 2011.

1. whenever i smoke with some of my guy friends from school they act like i owe them something. It makes it so weird that i eventually stop hanging out with them or hang out with them less. One guy in particular smoked me up more than I smoked him up but often we both threw in. Its not like i was trying to use him, and i didn't invite myself over to smoke his weed

ive smoked with a lot of guys. its more rare to find guys that are chill and don't make me feel like a crack whore. whats up with that. any similar experiences?

2. Its cause they all want pussy lol

3. It's b/c whether, rightfully or wrongfully, guys assume that women have the power/ability to smoke up for free. If you are throwing down $ and/or matching up with them then it shouldn't be a problem.

4. haha i guess u live in the wrong place man

5. yea thats fucked up....but honestly....we are guys and have dicks...and usually when we are alone with a chick...we have ideas in our head lmao...

6. #7 5005, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    its weird some of the things i read here
    i always smoke out everyone whos around me when i have a sack thers no expectation like u owe me
    (even random strangers)
    and basically all my friends are like that to
    now i have run into shysters but thats not the norm
    haha i remember when i was 15 ther was this kid named killian and i spent the whole day drinking with tons of peeps i knew from my school then this kid comes around whitch was great at the time cus i had a really fat sack but nothing to blaze out of but ghetto improvised pipes soda cans and such

this kid tells me he has to load the bowls if we smoke out of his pipe i laugh and say ok so i hand him my sack i see this greedy look in his eye well imedietly he starts breaking up all my nugs into shake
    and loading bowls a little bit into the smoke sesh i had to go to the bathroom so i left for like tem minutes when i was walking back this kid rode past me really fast on the long board he had i thought nothing of it when i got back to my friends they said as soon as i left this kid just bolted on his longboard

7. i literally try to keep it strictly friendly. Do they think they deserve it because they smoked me up? i guess i dont get it :\ i mean i don't see their frat bros giving them head

8. sounds like you hang around desperate losers.

9. cash grass or ass baby.

10. They're guys, and as annoying as it can get, most of them just want some wild poontang. :)

11. They only do that in their own dorms.

12. I don't understand people like this. If I choose to smoke up other people in no way shape or form do I expect to be payed back or smoked up by them at a later date. People who smoke other people up need to come to the realization that your sharing not loaning.

13. Well if they're smoking you out more than the other way around then they deserve either:

A. More weed
    B. Pussy

14. Sharing is caring

15. off topic but wat u have for ur location had me laughing sooo hardd

16. If you are questioning your self to where you have a post a thread on GC about this situation.... then you are definitely doing something wrong.

Why would they complain about you not throwing any money/bud in if you actually are?

Its either your a mooch, or you are not a mooch. Maybe they are just sick and tired of you always coming over and smoking all their nug. Just because you are a girl doesnt mean your allowed to do this. And i dont know why you are so shocked about this either. Weed isnt free ya know....

So stop mooching and maybe throw some cash/bud/pussy at them next time and see if they change their opinions about you. But coming onto GC and complaining about how your friends are questioning themselves about smoking you out anymore wont solve any problems. Just makes you look like a mooch.....

17. so next day we saw him we fucked him up never got my sack back though

18. Why do they do it? Continuity of the human species. If no guys were sexually attracted to you, how would that make you feel? Every other damn animal fucks whenever they want, WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT????????????

No but really, that's nature at it's finest. I suggest you film your sessions and send it to National Geographic.

19. No offense to you of course, but I don't even offer to smoke with girls unless they're my homies from the clinic or the chicks from downtown.

The reason being is girls always hit me up to smoke..I show up and theres 5 girls there wanting to be smoked out. Happens all the time.
    Or they come over and have no bud...

However if they threw in like you did id be all up for it... It goes both ways for guys and girls... if a guy did what i said that girl did and had 5 homies over wanting to bum weed i wouldnt hit him up to smoke again.

Just let your guy friends know that you want to pitch in or at least match... cause us guys always feel like were getting used for bud.