why do my eyes still get red?

Discussion in 'General' started by cs02132, Jul 20, 2009.

1. i have been smoking for about 4 years now, so i know its not a tolerance problem. all of my friends eyes never get red except for mine. my friend started smoking in lke september and his eyes dont get red. its not really a problem but im just wondering

2. Viscene. I don't really think there is amyning you can do.. Your eyes just get red.

3. I been smokin for like 8 years and my eyes still get red as the devils dick.

4. Because ganja has a light vasodilator effect and your veins open up more allowing more blood flow. This is actually a good thing because it means more oxygen rich blood to your brain, making it a slightly nootropic drug

Ginko Biloba is shown to be a vasodilator, among other properties

5. Maybe your friends just suck at smoking and don't get as high as you.

My eyes look like tomatoes after blazing, I always have drops on me, because I'm stealthy like a fucking ninja.

6. if your eyes got red the first couple times you smoked, they are going to get red the last times you ever smoke. its just something you have to put up with. my eyes get so bad there are only a couple brands of eye drops that work for me (naphcon and bausch n lomb)

7. someone told me it was from coughing.
    and i heard coughing got you higher.
    i never really believe anything a stoner says.
    but thats what i heard. never really knew for sure.

8. true on both accounts. the herb makes your eyes red nomatter what because of the dilation of blood veins but coughing does make your eyes even more red because of the added blood pressure it creates. next tim your sick and havent smoked if you have a major coughing fit of puke really hard your eyes will go bloody.

also coughing expands your lungs and opens more alvioli (the little sacks in your lungs that collect what you put in them) therefore you get more smoke contact and more points for thc to enter your bloodstream therefore getting "higher" toke for toke than you would without coughing.

9. I do it like 5 times a day so my eyes are always white and maybe glossy but never red or blood shot, probably just not smoking enough a day for the body to not process the eye inflamation or irritability.

10. I really dont care if my eyes get red or not. I dont see why i have to hide being high.

11. ive been smoking on a pretty much daily basis for like a year. i get absolutly no red eye, only *****y when really high and all i have to is like focus my eyes and there good

but ya its awesome. talking to ANYONE when your extremely baked, and them not knowing gives me a warm feeling, because it is that good. its like when i was a kid and i would eat candy, gum in class, you get all that flavour and everyone else has paper.muhuahuahuahu

12. Yeah, but you know how bad the feeling kind of is, when you know someone has spotted you out. Not on anything like purpose but late at night when you are fucked up and you are mumbeling but you may forget the brans name of cigarettes you always purchase and it is like a total brain fart and the gas station employees kinda know.

13. for me it seems random some time i'll be ripped and be clear eyed others totally cashed...might depend on weed or just how moisurized my eyes are. Who knows?

14. Red eyes are what they are. RED EYES.

I don't mind if people know I'm high, but they can usually tell by my demeanor and stupid grin. I like using eyedrops, just because it can be horrifying to see someone look really fucked up with glowing red eyes.

EDIT: When I was a kid and swam in my Oma's pool, the chlorine would make my eyes act up and turn red. She would apply milk in an eyedropper and it would take the redness out. It was weird, but it worked.

15. My eyes never go red; they look like mirrors after im done smoking though.