Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do My Eyes Get So Super Red?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sally2345, May 27, 2013.

1. #1 sally2345, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    I've smoked for a pretty good time now, and what I've noticed in comparison to my friends, is that my eyes get incredibly red even with the same amount smoked. Like no matter what level of high I'm on, my eyes will be entirely bloodshot. Do you have any idea why this could be? What eye drops would you recommend that would be okay to use with contacts?

Also, yesterday, after me and my friend smoked, like it wasn't a massive amount, like a normal amount that we smoke, I was getting really really close to passing out, and that has never happened before. I was trying to get up and make something in the kitchen, and I literally had to lay right there on the ground because if I hadn't I would have passed out on the floor. And I just had to lay there for almost an hour. What could have caused this? And if I'm ever in that situation again, what should I do about it?

2. #2 GanjFarmer', May 27, 2013
    Some peoples eyes get red some dont. I dont really know why though. But my eyes are the same but I found when I was a heavy smoker, roughly 2g/daily my eyes wouldn't get red all that much just glossy.

3. #3 piepgras, May 27, 2013
    Cannabis expands all blood veins and arteries and that is why you get red eyes. Because of this your blood flow will increase which can make some people feel light headed. Next time it happens you should handle it just like you did, just chill.. wait it out, it's not dangerous (assuming you don't have a unknown condition). Edit: And your eyes gets more red than your mates because you have different eyes ;)

4. Thanks a lot for that info. When it was happening a little paranoia was kicking in and I was freaking out just a little bit haha. But now I'll know not to worry.

5. I do believe the correct phrase is 'lobster semen'

if i am not mistaken.

6. What is that supposed to mean?

7. I'm not sure but I think I got blessed with my eyes. If I smoke ALOT, then I get really glossy eyes and my pupils get bigger. But normally, nothing happens.

8. You don't drink enough water! Buy some clear eyes I don't smoke without it.

9. #9 mambugaw, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Blood veins and arteries lol...Blood vessels would be the word you're looking for.

Right, thanks :p english isn't my first language

11. Just use eyedrops. There's nothing wrong with your eyes. Its just cause your smoking and some get redder then others and the reason for the falling wad probably cause u got more high then them. Even if you smoked the same amount you could still be higher then them. Just tell em to get on your level :p