Why do my buds look so weird. ~PICS~

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vinnypel2ella, Apr 25, 2011.

1. #1 vinnypel2ella, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    Just wanted to get some quick input on something. Any idea why my buds are forming like this? Instead of having like a big dense bud it looks like this:

P.S. Yes i know its a hermie, just throwing that in cause i know someone was gonna say it. I just dont understand, theres like no bud, tons of seeds, but around the seed "cases" theres trichomes all over the place and its growing hairs. Dont get it, does this mean its like a hermie, but more male than female? I've clipped a little piece off and smoked it and actually got stoned. Doesnt make sense to me. Any more questions on the setup, ask. Or check my thread here.

Attached Files:

2. Because they are male. Get them out of there now, or you will have pollen everywhere.

3. Yea I think it's because it's a hermaphrodite...sorry dude. That's probably why it's growing so funky.

4. I know you might have sentimental attatchment to the plants , but its time to discard and start a new. Good luck next time don't give up

5. Thanks for not posting those pics upside down.....

6. Why does my penis/vagina look weird?

7. Prolly because its a hermie

8. Indeed....

9. I saw someone on another forum with buds that looked like that, bragging about how they were the BEST he ever grow in his life and how it's the most beautiful picture on the site. Only to have every person who posted after him tell him that they don't look very good or palatable at all!! :p Felt bad for the guy, cause I HATE ganging up on people. Especially when were crushing his dreams...but, they godda learn somehow.
    As do I. ;-)

10. It could be that it is a 100% sativa strain like Dr. Grinspoon.

Or it could be that they have been stressed as a motherfucker.

11. I wish I actually knew.

12. looks like it is root-bound and also hermie... the veins in the leaves are straining to grow just like the roots are, and I don't see how u could miss those male flowers.. hehe

13. yea i know its a hermie, it has seeds all over it but its my first grow and only plant. Just wanted to keep it as there are some buds that get me stoned, i've tested it. hope for a better next grow. thanks for the input, sarcastic or not.

14. marijuana is one of those plants that does that a lot. i would hash all that out and put in a cpl nice females

15. Keep the seeds and try to grow some. They will be feminized.

16. Prettty dank hermie though lol

17. dnt use the seeds that come from it they will be 75 percent herms to make feminized u have to use the pollen from the male flowers on the herm to pollinate another female then take the seeds from that female it looks to me like u have light in the dark period or a temp problem and that led to the herm but thats not always the case

18. That's actually a good point organicindalung brings up... light in the dark period could be why it is growing like that.