Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do my buds look so sad? =( (Pics!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snyder24, Nov 28, 2011.

1. lol... and just why the fuck do you call bullshit on that?

I'm so sick of people who think all "dank" pot looks "amazing"

You can have stuff with almost no trich coverage on the outside, come out looking all kinds of off brown yet have incredibly high percentages.

I can show you some straight shit looking weed that is better then 90% of the stuff you will find a a dispensary.

His bud can very easily be 16%

I call bullshit, on you actually knowing what you are talking about.

2. If it gets you high, I wouldn't worry. I've had some wicked looking stuff that was crap, and some crap looking stuff that totally threw me on my ass.

3. [quote name='"burtontoker"']They actually don't look bad, you can see its blurry in the front, but when you look at the nugs to the upper right its more focused, theres definitely trichromes all over.

17% is pretty high, I believe 20% and higher is considered the dankest of the dank. Take some better macro pictures, take the pics from a little further back and let them focus.[/quote]

I agree, these guys are covered in trichs

4. Yeah, I'll still smoke it, pass it over here, I'll tell you if it's depressing me at all :)

5. it looks good, with practice your grows will be alot better. wish i could grow, your lucky

6. Shitty pic. Can't even tell what they look like.

7. Better than the stuff i got recently, got some really dry come off the stem weed and it smelled so piny, shitty stuff

8. ye it prolly aint near that, but who knows dont always judge a nug by its leaves

9. As long as you got bud you should be happy! There are starving kids in africa who would love to have that weed, but they probably shouldn't smoke cause then they would be even hungrier.

10. Just looks like mid to me.

11. Hey man you just sayd you get depressed when you see weed ... send it here then

12. Haha, I've seen and smoked weed that looked so much worse than that.

Thinking back, I'm kind of disgusted with myself for even thinking of smoking some of the shit I used to get.

13. Edit: wrong thread.

14. Dude I have smoked weed that looked like straight butt hole (hundreds of seeds, millions of stems. Drier then the desert.)
    But damn was I surprised at how baked I was.

Just because your weed doesn't look amazing doesn't mean it won't feel amazing.

I never really believed that until I found weed that looked shitty, and ended up loving it.

15. at least they aren't mids bro, i wouldn't worry about it. looks like some fire.

16. Those buds look good to me. The focused one in the back looks like it's covered in trichomes.

17. thoe buds look fine to me. i know i'd sure a hell smoke them. if it gets you high who the fuck care what they look like.

18. Nothing sad about green nugs in a sandwich baggy.. Gimme that shit I'll smoke it for you :confused::smoking::hippie::ey::bongin::yummy::smoke:

19. Smoke it if you got it bro, and if not pass it this way :) Help a lady out

20. I think they were just handled too roughly during 'shipping' (i.e. crushed and flattened)
    You'll notice that if you take nice fluffy, green weed and compress it, it turns darker... Most likely why yours is dark.