Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do mids and schwag exist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by womanizer, Feb 26, 2009.

1. If you really think about it, why doesn't everyone just grow DANK and strains, would make it so much better :D

and if your reason is about pricing/profit then maybe we should have a worldwide rebellion against schwag and mids! :p

but what do you think?

2. schwag is good for people who are light weights, i enjoyed really good schwag for the first year i smoked, i still smoke it once in awhile ,especially with new tokers

3. its hard to grow weed properly in some situations, and the strains are MUCH rarer to find in urban cities than mids

4. Dumb fucking stupid post. Shwag/mids exist because it grows in large quantities and although it's not the highest grade of weed, a joint or a blunt will get you pretty high. All your post is saying is "Hey i have high grade weed and all you little bitches who smoke mids are fucking retarted". Go fuck your self kid.

5. thread is pretty much over.

:)

6. why are you being a dick? he asked a question and you inferred all that shit

7. #8 South_of_Heaven, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    Why do Coors and Budweiser exist...

Mass produced, mild effects, mild taste, ease of production all appeal to the widest demographic...

not everyone is looking to get 'wrecked'

8. thanks, and everything everyone stated I already know about urban areas and of course if you smoke a whole blunt of schwag you will get high, but thats just a waste, why not have ALL nice weed?

-less damage to lungs
    -faster smoking (less chance of getting caught)
    -better taste and high

lol wut

9. Well, reason being i come off as a dick is because if you think about it, stupid posts like this is what makes smokers look stupid. Just think about it, why can't we be happy there is even weed in this world? sorry to come off as a dick though.

10. from what i hear its hard to grow dank...alot of attention is needed for each and every plant... i mean i understand what you are saying, dank is better than the rest

11. asking why shwag and mids exist, then stating the answer to your own question isnt applicable, because there would be some highly unlikely and absurd revolution that would lower prices, makes your entire post fallacious.

smoke some mids and ponder this.

12. You do realize this is apprentice tokers? People can ask questions here without having to worry about some idiot like you coming in and being a dick. -rep dude

13. i smoke mids all the time its cheap and pretty good

14. Well i apoligized did i not? Thanks for -rep though i appreciate it. Just wanted to let this guy know he asked a stupid question but it seems you and a lot of other people on this forum i guess show sympathy for the one's who do not use their brains. I mean seriously, this guy even answered his own question and is still looking for answers.

15. i wish schwag and mids didnt exist too brother!!!!

these people are just offended because they like smoking poo poo weed. a

16. schwag usually either comes from mexico or the backwoods and is grown in large quantities, so its kinda hard to watch out for every male plant and shit. where as dro/dank is closely watched and monitored and almost impossible to grow fields of

17. Well shit man, that's exactly the reason. I would have never guessed. Maybe people don't have money to buy dank or maybe they just can't find any. You know, a lot of rich people in this world are probably sitting down enjoying their nice hot plate of food thinking "Damn, why isn't their only good food in this world" , while kids in Africa, Mexico, India and even parts of fucking america are starving and rarely eating canned foods. At least they are eating just like some people are at least lucky to be smoking.

18. Enough said..Why do you think I gave you -rep

19. He wasn't looking for other answers, he is trying to see what we think about the situation too. There is no stupid questions in this thread; if you don't want to read them -- then don't go into the apprentice section. You were beyond rude in your post. With the cursing and name calling. Honestly, you do kind of give smokers a bad name doing that. And for that sir, I must agree with the - rep.