Why do I still like her...

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Mar 1, 2009.

1. #1 iTokeat420, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    This may be kind of long, and I hope it's not too boring... sorry if it is.

Anyways, about 6 months ago I broke up with this girl, let's call her Emily. I went out with her for 5 months or so. About 4 months into our relationship, she started being mean. Just a straight up bitch, and hanging out with her was bound for a disaster.

I got my license suspended right around when classes picked up. I live pretty far away from where I go, and so does she. She didn't have a car, but had a license. I had a car, but didn't have a license. Shouldn't of done that. But anyways, so for the first couple weeks she drove me to class in the morning (she also went to my school). She would pick me up, and be a complete ass hole. Didn't have anything nice to say at all, don't know how else to put it.

We broke up, and I made a mistake by continuing this "car pooling" thing. She started going out with this guy, and so shortly there after I took the keys, and we stopped talking.

About a week ago from today, she started talking to me. Didn't really talk that much at first, but as a couple days flew by, I had lunch with her and her friend. Next day she was all over me, and we went to my place and had sex. Another bad idea.

I found out.... from her, that she had sex on every seat in my car with her boyfriend, a week or so after we broke. That's fucking horrible, especially since that car was my father's, who passed away a little over a year ago. Also, she cheated on me, and at the time of our relationship, she promised she didn't.

I look back on how she was towards the end of our relationship, and I wonder, why the fuck do I like this girl? I'm wanting to hang out with her, and everything. The good part is, when I'm high I don't give a fuck.

Any advice guys

EDIT: Thought I should add, our relationship was great the first 4 or 5 months.

2. my advice is to think about the ugly parts about her.. everything from Physical to Mental (most important) Just remember their are plenty of fish in the sea dude

3. holy shit...man i don't understand the whole car pool situation, but just cut off all contact with that bitch...she fucked her bf in your car dude! fuck that bitch...

4. Well, you could keep her around if the sex is good.

If it isn't though I'd drop that shit and cut all emotional ties and be on my way.

5. You just still like her. There's really no reason why; you just still have these feelings for her because of the relationship had.
    Don't worry man, this'll pass.
    I was in love with a girl for a year before I was able to get over her. She didn't even like me back anymore; she did before, but lost interest. Worse, we were good friends and the more we were with each other the more I wanted her.
    It was absolutely terrible- but eventually, it passed. Now, I've got no feelings for her and she's become one of my best friends, one of my favorite stoner buddies. And no longer is it awkward to be such good friends.
    I know it sucks now man, but just focus on other things, maybe even looking for someone new.
    I hope things get better sooner than it did with me. :]

6. #6 Diceman, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Look at yourself. Step back and look at how other people would see you...how your dad would think of this girl?

She has no class or respect for you. Keep it up with her and the people around you will lose it aswell.

Choice is yours, light it or dont.

When you know the girl your with is no good then the people around you know also. They arent blind they see how she really is...probably better then you even since they arent blinded by "love".

It just shows everyone you know what kind of standards you hold for yourself. How much you think your worth.

She doesnt seem like the kinda girl who would be with someone worthwhile

7. I've been in the same boat longer and engaged to the same bitch ya know... just cut all ties bro, if some bitch is gonna fuck some dude in your whip so doesnt give a shit.

8. #8 bobobobman, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
    its just like quitting weed man. when you quit you find your self bored and always thinking about it because when your normally high or blazing your just chillin, thinking about weed.

youre just used to her and when you try to take her out of your life you feel like theres a void. you just need to occupy your time and shit. after a few weeks you wont really care anymore.

oh and on another note, find that dude and beat the fucking shit out of him, please.