Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I stay high so long?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iLoganRoss, May 15, 2011.

1. I tend to stay high for about 2-3 hours of a pretty legit high, but then afterwards I feel about 80% sober for like days. It's almost a cycle, I smoke, feel a little out of it for like 5 days, then once I'm finally feeling sober again I smoke lol. Is there any way to be COMPLETELY sober or do I have to just deal with this "burnt out" feeling? I've only been smoking for like a month too.

2. I don't even burn out anymore, just keep smoking and you'll eventually stop having the burn out feeling.

3. i wish i could stay high for days....but yeah, after you smoke for a while you wont feel like that

4. ..lol.

Attached Files:

5. why ask why?

6. The best is when you smoke, pass out and when you wake up the next day you still feel high.