Why do I sometimes have burning, seemingly acidic shits?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by jizzum, May 27, 2010.

1. Title says it all I think....:p

2. Your shit is a great indicator of your health.

I experience those shits sometimes... and i think most everyone has had that feeling at one point.

It comes from being ill... whether you have some sort of virus, bacteria, or if you have not eaten good food lately. If all you eat are buffalo wings and cheetos and beer for two days, you will get some bad shits.

3. I eat pretty well, usually use fresh ingredients for dinner, sometimes lunch.

I have been sick this past month though, some respirtory virus, it was pretty nasty. But i've had them many times before that.

I think sometimes your body just has a buildup of nasty stuff from your stomach it needs to get rid of

4. Dude, everybody gets a case of swamp ass every once in awhile.

I'm sure there's an explanation for it.. but I wouldn't be too concerned about it. :confused_2:

5. It happens to me when I frequently take Adderall and am unable to eat actual meals. I think it's just a result of junk foods and snacking.

6. I agree. I've been eating really healthy lately and cut out all the junkfood I ate and have had zero problems. It's the damn munchies that were killing me :p

7. eat more fiber
    weed helps me when i gotz da shits

8. High fecal bile acid concentration. Eat more fruit/fiber is the correct answer:)