Why do i shake now? :/

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cannabis ganja, Dec 20, 2009.

1. The past few time i have smoked cannabis i start to shake. It's just like a shiver you get when you're cold, but it's uncontrollable and wont go away. I've been smoking for almost four years now on and off. I used to smoke every day for a while a year ago and i never remember shaking.

Now i smoke about maybe give or take 1-2 times every other week maybe longer. I've just been busy lately and only smoke when there's fire fire buds around.

I believe it's not having a high tolerance. It doesn't freak me out i just laugh at it, it's pretty annoying

Just wondering if anyone else experiences this thanks :)

2. I get that too. Also my heart starts racing sometimes. I think it's pretty well common though.

3. Some people do experience an enhanced physiologic tremor with cannabis ingestion. Its harmless, but annoying. As you've noticed.

4. I used to get those when I was extremely baked my first few times smoking potent bud. I havent gotten them since however. They will stop when your tolerance goes down im sure, they did for me

5. I got this the for the first time about a month back. I remember thinking 'ummm I'm not cold?' (just like that lol:smoke:). Anyway, freaked me out a bit and has only happened one time since. I figure if it starts happening regularly I'll do something, but for now it seems like a completely random thing...who knows what causes it.

6. Thanks for all the help! I agree that potent buds bring it out a lot more. When i had a tolerance i never used to shake like i said. Maybe i need to bring my tolerance back!:smoke:

7. Whenever I smoke in the winter time I get the shakes. I'll put my hand in my pocket to get my keys but it's so cold that I can't find them. Any one know what I'm talking about.

Just smoke an 1/8th of some fire cause you earned it then the next day smoke blunt and see if you get the shakes.

8. I get that sometimes but its easy to make go away, i just stand up, take a deep breath, sit down and relax (think about something fun for a minute or 2) then its gone.

9. I will do that for sure, thank you.

10. I get this from dxm (in medicinal doses) and it's really awful. Cannabis has never caused this for me. :smoke:

11. how is DXM?

12. I've only tried pure dxm powder so I can't relate to most people who take it through cough or cold pills. I personally cannot stand the substance, but I have friends who use it religiously. DXM makes me puke, shiver, and shake; although i don't have an enzyme deficiency. Peace :smoke: I love mushrooms and acid far more...

13. This actually happened to me but I didn't really pay attention to it. I dunno why though but it's interesting to see that it happened to someone else.

14. Maybe you've developed anxiety from being so busy as of late.

15. I get that too, It's mainly when I'm coming down but I can control it.