Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do i have some much paronia?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scynt, Sep 26, 2010.

1. 5 years later, im still freaking out. I was baked, sitting in the line at wendys ( there nuggets are fucking best high) and there was a car infront of me. there was 4 people and i just kept thinking what would happen if the 2 in the back started shooting at my car, i then ram the car behind me, causeing the cops to come and just getting in a big shit fest. any tips? I eventualy gave up and just ate my nuggets :D

2. just keep it real lmao. a little paranoia's okay but dont bug out. of course be ready for anything but dont act like a vietnam veteran.

3. Hmmm... I've heard indicas are more relaxing, have you tried any of those? Also, you may want to have some calming music on hand with lyrics you can focus on to distract you.

4. pandora -> bob marley :smoke:

5. 1.get some paper
    2.get a pen
    3.write this shit down
    4.revise the script you just wrote
    5. contact Lion Gate

6. wait you actually rammed a car??

7. This.