Why do I have nipples?

Discussion in 'General' started by UNAB0MB3R, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Honestly, what the fuck is the point of a male nipple? Sure I can see the point of female nipples but I need a nipple as much as I need a uterus. Other then giving someone something to look at when my shirt is off they are just weird pointless growths at the center of my tits. It's like a third thumb, or my 2nd and 3rd siamese twin that never made it.

Furthermore my nipples have decided to grow beards. As if lifes a chalange to see how pointless they could get. Like little chesticle suicide bombers (sorry if your a suicide bomber, I didn't mean you all have shitty beards).

That is all for now.

2. X and y chromosomes man.

Women have xx men have cycle, every baby starts with just an x and then depending on sex another x is added or a y. Nipples form before this is decided so the x causes them

3. I love playing with a guys' nipples. Would be so weird if they weren't there.

4. dude you answered that petrfectly.

can you asnwer other mysteries aswell?

5. Agreed! Op you just made my night. I now understand how pointless men's nipples are, but damn without my girlfriend's nipples I think I would die :)

6. oh god females without nipples i dont eve......

that would ruin my happy time

7. So wait... If we are all female from the start, that means somewhere in the genesis of life, the FEMALE came first.

Mindfucked.

8. not exactally......

haha

9. Do adam and eve have navels

10. Nipples are cool.

I am male.

I enjoy mine.

They are signatures of my front-self.

11. #11 Flemian, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    Oooh Grasscity, you never fail to entertain.

Man Boobs.

12. This thread brings teh gigglez! Mine also have decided to grow a beard around the rims of my nips.

13. mine are hairy as fuck

compared to the rest of my chest lol

14. Yeah man, its baffling. Are nipples a source of major heat loss in the human body?