Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do i have neg -22 rep points?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pdxpotsmoka, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtf? what did i do wrong? all i did was try to give my advice so wtf? Fuck whoever neg repped me.

2. dude,you got alot of negative people on this site bro

3. yeah i guess so, but how do people have hella green bars then?

4. I looked at your posts and I can't see anything that should be -ve repped.

what comments did they make and what post did they rep?

5. IDK man you must have done something wrong/dumb. I've been here for like two months now and I got 2 greens just by posting normally.

6. You're better off asking an Admin, they can actually look at your reputation received and tell you how you got this bad. Or you can look it up yourself on your control panel.

7. sry to hear you have so much neg rep :(

8. oh no go cry cuz the bar above your name is red not green

do you want some cheese with your whine :confused:

9. from dumbass threads like this in the wrong section... post in the right place and dont post in rec unless its something intresting...

if i was meen i would -rep you more but im not so....bye

10. who cares? it's just a green e-penis (well in your case a red one). who gives fuck about what the anonymous internet-goers say or do? who gives a fuck?

11. ill take you down to mcdonalds and get you a whaa burger and french cries.

12. no offense bro but take your advice too, you post alot of nonsense-let alone it be in the wrong forum....

- to the OP, just do more helpful stuff around the site, you'll get green bro, it just takes time...you'll see

13. I got your 2nd green :D

14. wep don me shi. yuh nah? fuh aw dem neh uh tive weps yuh nah? innatret doo, dah me shi son....

15. word swisher...see OP there you go

16. if you want some good rep.. go in the politics section and say bad stuff about Obama.

17. haha,you are one bad mofo lol...gotta rep you for this one haha

18. this made me :laughing: for real. hahah:p

um. what. the fuck?

rep don't mean shit. ya know? fuck all them negative reps ya know? internet dude, don't mean shit son....

is that it?? did i decipher the code??!

19. Just a wild guess, here, but it may have something to do with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.