Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I Green out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Okay it just says all over the internet that greening out is passing out or throwing up for no reason then.

2. I don't know why I am arguing this but no, it's not passing out. It's when you smoke too much and feel like shit. You want urban dictionary definitions? Well here are the top two...

3. #23 Rootsphere_Farms, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Green%20out

"smoked too much weed and your just fuuuucked, might puke even or just fall asleep"

"To smoke so much marijuana you're completely incapable of being interesting. 
    You green out and go and sleep behind a curtain for the rest of the night."
    'oh man i fully greened out last night and woke up in the kitchen cupboard'

4. Smoke less or switch to a sativa strainYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

5. Set up a poll on this website and I promise you that people will view greening out as getting sick rather than just falling asleep. Making you pass out is a normal aspect of weed.

6. Dabs are not a good idea if you get that high already...

7. Maybe try a bong for a while, or I heard vapes build your tolerance.[/g]

8. Funny thing, I have never even smoked a joint or a pipe. I have only used bongs, and I got a volcano that I hit every other day.

9. I agree with you too lol, I would even vote puking if there were only 2 options. But in the big picture it doesn't really matter

10. Get a small hooka and smoke shisha while eveyrone else is smoking weed, and when you feel yourself coming down have a hit. thats what i do with my non smoking friends

11. Go for sativa dom strains. Try eating something that gives you more energy.