Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I get so high so easily?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NerdyCavegirl, Jan 9, 2015.

1. It doesn't matter what I smoke, I always get ridiculously high (at least compared to my mom and boyfriend) after just 1 or 2 hits. Like near-orgasmic sensitivity, my mind is making music out of white noise (which is great if I'm trying to write a song), spouting all this philosophical gibberish, etc.

My mom says it's because I'm so little (5'0", fluctuating between 95-110 lbs) and I have a fast metabolism. Is that true? I mean they're not MUCH bigger, both about 2 inches taller and only 15-20 lbs heavier. ._. Or is it my extremely spiritual/sensory "I am going to milk this moment for all it's worth" mindset? Or because I strictly limit the substances in my body, like no aspirin or any other medication in 8 years, no alcohol in 3 years? Or because I used to drink heavily in high school before those 3 years? .-.

2. You probably don't have much of a tolerance ... How long have you been smoking?

3. Some people just have a lower tolerance and it takes little to get them very high. Especially if you haven't been smoking much up until now in order to build up one, this is most likely the reason. I am well familiar with that, used to happen to me a lot but now I notice I have started building a tolerance and it takes more weed to get me this high.

4. You are blessed. And I am jealous. With today's weed prices, you will save a ton of money.

5. Be happy, you get to save more by consuming less!

6. #6 Handyman75, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Yeah, your personality will really gets those last drops. But seriously. It's probably because you have no fat. Fat is used to build up a tolerance. But after awhile you'll find yourself immune to the psychological effects to some extent.

7. Im the same, been smoking almost 4 years and i love it. Spend less, get more high :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. That's not something to complain about. Haha.  :smoke:

About 2 years, but never very often up until this winter.

Who said I was complaining? xD I'm just curious.

10. When I was 2 years in I was still getting stoned to the max off a joint its perfectly normal and I'm 5 feet tall weighn 110 pounds

11. it has a lot to do with size and the amount you smoke

12. I am the same way I can get a 1/4 to last me about two to three months and I weigh 270. Enjoy.

That's probably why. In my experience, if you're skinny and keep a relatively healthy diet (or have a high metabolism, either or) it'll take quite a bit for your tolerance to go up.

But don't worry, getting high off little amounts is a blessing! Enjoy it while it lasts.

14. Fuck, I wish I still got ripped like that.

15. I think this falls into the same category as other such problems as : "I make too much money", "My penis is too big." "Why is it I can eat whatever I want and still be skinny?"  "It's not fair that I have so many friends." "School is boring I just keep getting A's"  "I can't figure out why I keep finding $20 bills in my pants pockets it's starting to piss me off"  "It hurts my feelings when everybody is so nice to me all the time" 

.......................... :hide:

16. Because you're adopted

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #17 Handyman75, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Oh, what was I thinking. You probably are a light smoker,low fat, and have a good inhalation strategy.

18. Wont last forever, trust me on this. you have a low tolerance is all. enjoy that while it lasts

19. I never said I thought it was a problem. -_- I just like answers to shit.

20. I wish I had those problems!!! XD

^.^