Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do i get so fucked up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by atomickitten, May 29, 2010.

1. i've been smoking for a few months now, and in total i've probably smoked like 10 times. :p but i always seem to get SO much more high than everyone else. even if my friends smoke more than me, they're never as high as me. i sometimes get so high i can barely walk. o_O one bowl is waay more than enough to get me stoned.
    is this normal? can i change it? thanks:)

2. Normal.

If you want to change it, you better get to toking.

3. Why would you want it to change?

Cheap high ftw!

4. Well, you can smoke more often, but why? If one bowl can get me faded why complain? I sure wish I could.

5. haha idk it's slightly embarrassing and my friends have said i get really annoying when i'm high o_O

6. It's true, some people are highly annoying when they are high.

7. I tend to go long periods where I don't smoke so obviously after those spans I have quite the low tolerance. When I smoke for the first time in a while I have to remember not to try to match my friends, if I do I'll turn in to a bowl of mush. While this is a good thing when I'm alone, I'd rather be up and energetic when I'm with friends.

So over my years I have just become conscious about it. I take smaller tokes, no big deal. The blunt gets passed to you, don't fill your lungs to capacity. Your turn to hit the bong, don't completely milk the chamber. It's no big deal. If you're smoking with any sort of rational people you won't get hassled for it. And really, you can probably do this pretty discreetly if you're embarrassed about it or your friends give you shit and you just don't wanna deal with the razzing.

Try not to go past your limits when you smoke herb. People tend to forget that your high constantly changes. Experience it and enjoy the waves of change. Don't just take a huge bong rip so you can get 'fucked up' Go bong a couple beers or do a line of coke if you want to get fucked up. Inhaling or ingesting herb should be a total mind and body orgasm and each person achieves that differently.

8. You answered it yourself. You've only smoked 10 times, int he space of months. You have, like, no tolerance whatsoever (which is awesome). Smoking as little as once a day or maybe even just a few times a week will give you SOME tolerance, but right now, I bet a few hits of some nice weed and you are as good as stoned, aren't ya? Enjoy that shit. Don't stress about being mad high, just don't over think your high, maintain business as usual, and just calm down. Over time, even if your tolerance doesn't rise much, you will just learn to compose yourself in public. I usually smoke anywhere in between 5-7 times a day, but I don't smoke all that much at a time (a pretty small bowl) so I still have a not so intense tolerance. Although, all I smoke is the dankest of danks, dig my thread if you want to check out what I've been blazing on, it's 26 pages of high quality.

9. Maybe don't smoke as much until you build a little tolerance. I did this for awhile and everyone I smoke with gave me shit, but in the end its your call, some nights I felt like I couldn't move and they still wanted to smoke out even more. Plus this way you could always tell them you're trying not to be annoying anymore if they did give you shit about it :D. But like other people have said, its not a bad thing being able to get torched that easily...saves money and makes the stash last longer.

10. Smoking 10 times in 3 months is smoking once every 9 days, on average, so you're tolerance is likely lower than theirs. That's probably you get higher than them, unless they just don't know how to inhale correctly or something. It's a good thing though, because you'll save money on weed.

Hah, a kid who lived in the next room from me freshman year of college used to get really antsy and bug me about tons of shit when we got high together. He's the only person to ever actually piss me off when I'm high.

11. You're most likely a lightweight. Also, your tolerance is hella low, so you're bound to get hella high. Get two or three good hits and see how you feel. If you need more, take another hit... if you're straight, then say you're done.

12. Happened to me man, I smoked and just felt like I was blasted.. couldn't really walk, super head high. Might have been the weed (which I hope, that means I could get it again! ;))

If not, it will eventually stop.

13. your not any tougher if you need to smoke more weed to get high

14. will it be the same with other drugs too then?

15. If you are a lightweight like I originally asked, then generally speaking, yes.

16. lightweight as in..i'm light?
    like skinny? hahaha. sorry.

17. Yeah dude. I am in the same boat. I have been living with 3 friends who smoke constantly, and in that month I have been blitzed every night. Kinda sucks in a way. I also take Depakote for my epilepsy and I think thats got something to do with it.

18. Its because your not used to all the different kinds of highs yet. the more strains of marijuana you smoke the more and more the feelings of being high become more of enhancer and you can control your self more... Over time youll noticed marijuana will make you more relaxed and enhanced lifestyle.

19. Well judging from your name I assume you're a girl. From what I've seen, girls seem to have a lower tolerance and get higher with less. Either way I wish I could get that high with such a small amount. Be proud of it.

20. :wave::p
    maybe you should try smoking A LOT of weed..

alll the time.