Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do i get higher off mids then chronic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taco1g, Sep 13, 2011.

1. I've been realizing lately when i smoke some decent mids i get fucking rocked, but when i smoke chronic i'm not even that high. i can understand if it's just because the mids are giving me a huge head high and maybe the chronic being more body buzz.
    chronic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    mids
    [​IMG]

all pics taken with phone!

2. Looks like some good mids and shitty dank. Maybe try buying dank off of someone else for a change. Until then save and buy the mids.

3. Look at the first picture. It has trichomes coming out the ass.

4. that dank you posted isnt quite dank..

try a new dealer.. trust me the funk is out there

5. Could be genetics, you can grow the worst weed to look amazing but that won't affect the THC level. Conversely the best genetics can be grown under the worst conditions but still be a great high. Just look at all the pictures of pot in the 70's, they look like garbage but there are some amazing strains from that time.

6. Ya the first too looks pretty good and trichromy lol
    but i wouldnt call it dank
    I think like sticky dense o.g. is dank, but thats just me

7. Theres no real chronic there. Not being a snob its just that there is a range of cannabis potency and that is no where near the top.

And correct me if i'm wrong here but your pretty new to smoking?

So you could be confusing getting "higher" when really theres just a higher concentration of cbn in the mids which makes you sleepier and couch-lockier.

8. cause you're a pansy.

edit:just kidding, but that's pretty weird.

9. I only smoked dank for about a year until my area became dry of it for about a month.

When that happened I bought mids and it got me higher then I had been for a long time.

The reason I think was the strain difference. My body was used to dank, not mids, which is why I think I got so high. After smoking about a 8th of mids the level of my high went back down.

10. I used to have the same problem. Get some better "chronic".