Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I get anxiety/depression everytime I smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cplus, Feb 29, 2016.

1. No matter what strain I smoke I always get anxiety and depressed. Not paranoia or anything just this crazy anxiety/depression feeling even after taking a three months break. I went to a dispensery and the guy gave me some bud telling me it was indica and good for anxiety and it still made me anxious and depressed.

So what the fuck is up with me? I'm always in a good mood before smoking then it goes downhill after I smoke.

Any suggestions?

2. I would suggest stop smoking weed if you do not like how it makes you feel

3. if there are other problems in your life the anxiety about them may surface

4. Yeah, it would. If weed makes you depressed, then any weed is going to make you depressed. The guy behind the counter was not listening to you or was a dumbass, and suggested something that would help the anxiety that he thought you had without being high.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

If you are stuffing your feelings, not dealing with issues, pretending things are fine, etc. weed is going to pull that right out of you and confront you with it. That's one of the reasons people use weed for therapy. You can't hide from what it shows! Chances are you've got shit to deal with that you're not dealing with.