Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do i feel uncomfortable sometimes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frailgiraffe, Dec 31, 2013.

1. why do I feel like I get uncomfortably high right when I get off work and come home and smoke?  after that, I can literally smoke freely and a lot more after that initial first smoke.  the uncomfortable symptoms are like my mind stressing something me in the back of my mind.  is it that my mind is forcing me to deal with it?  and when I can rationalize it I feel fine.  sorry if this doesn't make any sense

2. I always get more stoned my first smoke of the day, and the rest of the times I smoke I usually don't get back to that peak. For me it isn't uncomfortable though, maybe just smoke less when you first get home...If you are smoking a joint, only smoke half then put it out. If your smoking a full bowl, take 2-3 hits and set it down for a little while until you know how stoned you are

3. hmm, wish I could help. I really don't know though. Maybe try to wait until you've been off for a bit and have time to relax first? And only take a few puffs when you do

4. Weed can make you take a step back and really analyze yourself. Maybe the first high of the day gets you in that mood and there is something you suppress that's bothering you

Or is your job stressful? It might also be that you bring stress from the job home with you and that first high brings it to the surface

Or maybe it's just be a high thc low cbd strain giving you a bit of anxiety until you get used to it