why do i feel so dumb smoking weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by CudderIsBackk, Apr 22, 2013.

1. when i smoke weed i notice how dumb i get. Its like i just zone out and my brain becomes blank. I cant even think of what to say or do and i start feeling super self-conscience. I feel like anything that comes out of my mouth is stupid so i just dont say anything. Like WTF? i thought weed was suppose to make you happy and party and socialize but all ive been feeling is dumb and paranoid.

can anyone relate to this? Has anybody felt like there brains are blank and cant think when your high? Is there a way to fix this???

2. I totally relate man. Weed effects people differently.

Try cutting back, or quitting altogether. I've been sober for awhile now and I feel much, much better.

After a few days of sobriety you'll feel normal.

3. Wait... What?

4. You're getting high my friend. Take a deep breath, relax, and let your mind wander. You feel "dumb" because you are enlightened, and immune to trivial thoughts and conversation. Philosophize!

5. I get the same way! I just choose to smoke when i'm alone. Lonely stoner all the way! Just do what makes you happy. Try smoking alone if you dont like that either then quit. Social smoking isnt for some, smoking period just isnt for some. We're all different, its not good or bad, it just is.

6. dont worry about it OP.
    Try smoking solo so ur not self consious

7. once u get used to it you'll know how to handle ur high with constructive activities. when ur high around ppl who are stupid b4 they are high then most likely they will be even less interesting while ur stoned.
    as stated previously, smoke a bit by yourself, it is very enlightening. and if u stare at the wall for a couple hours, no one will be there to judge u

8. Weed affects people in different ways. It affects me in different ways while in different environments. Like when I'm around people I'll get social and just be able to burn through topics, but when I'm at home just relaxing I'll be like you and blank out and vegetate.

9. I prefer to smoke alone, but it's always nice to blaze with some other people. When I'm with people, I tend to just toke a little bit slower and go at my own pace like I would by myself.

10. Listen to music and close your eyes.

11. If you are at a party drink while you smoke. That will make you social

After you build a tolerance you will feel less self concious. Just dont care what other people think. Fuck them. Do or say what you want.

Just relax. And have fun. Thats the whole point. And if you arent.having fun dont smoke.

12. Usually smoke when it's with 5-10 people I know/by myself. Drink when I go out to a party with 30+ people. I've been stoned in 30+ people environment and it was rather overwhelming, everyone was relatively (to me) hyper and I had a hard time paying attention to people's stories. I spent time trying to figure out what they meant but by the time i got it they were on to the next thing that was happening LoL

13. OP I use to be like you somewhat, but now smoking is more of a social activity for me, but it can also deal with the kinds of strains you have. that and tolerance is important too.

14. many factors.
    your own make up
    diet
    type of weed( strain, how it was grown like if it was organic or not)
    how much u smoke.
    do u smoke when you are tired
    do u smoke many times a day.

exercise.

take breaks.

my advise.