Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I feel like joints get me higher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb7894, Jun 21, 2011.

1. than my Bowl? maybe there was just a lot of weed in the j, but I smoked one yesterday since I was smoked out, but I am used to smoking out of a bowl.

2. I've started to think sorta the same thing. I've smoked joints quite abit recently and my high always feels more intense.

3. Cause your smoking more weed in a shorter period of time. Unlike a bowl which you don't constantly suck in, a joint is burning continuously.

So, they don't get you higher, but they get you high faster. (unless you chain smoke your bowls in seconds hahaha)

4. maybe this justifies using the extra weed required to roll a j.

5. I think it gets u higher because the smoke passes through the weed making the rest of the weed get resin on it so it gets more potent every hit

6. It's something like 5-10% thc from a joint...
    Go with a bong, those get me way higher.

7. blunts get me higher but i never smoke em only papers neeer liked blunts

8. Maybe you think you get higher from joints so now you really do. Placebo

9. Personally I get less high from joints. Maybe it's the wasted weed making me crabby, or how twelve year oldish it feels, or when your friend likes to slobber all over it like he's a puppy dog.

Bongs, shotgun so much smoke into your lungs at once. Instantly baked.

10. Spliffs get me higher than my spoon does theres no doubt about that, but not by a HELLUVA lot really...I put the same amount in both

11. Is the amount in the joint the same amount in the bowl?
    In other words if you put a gram in a joint, try to put a gram in your bowl(s)...
    Also the high's are slightly different between the two, aren't they?

12. I get higher from joints then bowls also. It has nothing to do with amount since I smoke all day.

Mr friend gets higher from bowls. I guess it just depends on the person.

13. yeahhh bongs are the way to go, get me hella high and joints use so muchhhh

14. Smoking bowls is cool and all but when its a 100 degrees... :smoke:

15. More weed in less time. They also burn at different temperatures.

16. joints are more concentrated, as u smoke to the roach, its more concentrated

17. Joints get me higher to, Thats why i hardly ever smoke out of my pipe.

But the only true way to tell is to break up the same amount of weed, roll a joint and smoke it. Write down how high you are on a scale from 1-10. Then when your NOT still high, smoke the other amount of weed out of your bowl and write down your high.

18. #19 S0UR, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't know about you, but I like to pack .1s to conserve. I get pretty damn high but nowhere near as high from a j. Every once in a while I throw a .5+ in a j and I just get absolutely fucking blasted.

19. #20 S0UR, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Someone HAS to try this immediately!