Why do I feel like is this reality when im high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tor, Mar 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. When I'm high, I always think this isnt reality. When I think about it, i know its reality for 2-5 seconds then I feel like im in my own little world :rolleyes: Then I think if im in reality again, then it happens over and over.

Why is this? Does anyone else experience this too :confusedalt:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yea, called being "ripped". It's another level of stone. Not high, baked, or toasted. Just ripped. Hope this helps :smoking:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Do you have any defenitions and what it does and how it occurs?

4. You discovered another dimension and will now be transported to a land of light beings.
    Good luck on your journey

5. This is a serious question :/

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I provided you a serious answer :mellow:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. I dont understand this.. even if i smoke a tiny bit i get ripped :biggrin:

8. were all stoners here man, we sound like were taking the piss, but were not, there is an element of like spirituality and your own imagination to it, and as for your question, you have 0 tolerance hahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 'falling asleep stage' wut?

10. i wrote that before you replied saying a lil bit fucks you up, and in beginning you get to a point where all you can do is pass out and nothing else, once you smoke for a while you lose it 9 times out of 10

11. okay

12. So what, do i smoke a lot of weed? :biggrin:

13. hahaha well only you know that hahah i mean how much flower gets you baked like you describe?

14. 0.2 gram easily. I can make a lot of joints out of 1 gram and easily keep getting ripped

15. if you can keep getting ripped youre not ripped enough hahah, you should get yourself to the sleepy bit, because to get there you have to have tripped balls hahahah, try 0.5g or 0.7, youll get what i mean hahaha

16. You're also getting high off all the carcs if you're combusting. Get as ripped with a vape and watch your world explode. If you think you're not high, go outside. You get the same effect when you're drunk and you haven't stood up yet.

17. I dont see any difference lol

18. well by having more in one sesh youre getting more fucked up, makes sense no? :hola:

19. Ye but its a weird feeling, who would want to keep thinking if they're in reality or not every 10 seconds :/

20. oh you'll get passed that hahah, theres more than one level of high my man

• Friendly Friendly x 1