Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I feel bad when i smoke weed now ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rage99, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I used to smoke weed all the time ( once a day, perhaps 0.8g ) and love it, felt relaxed, open minded, enjoyed music, laughed at everything, saw the positives in everything and loved to eat.

Now.. I feel extremely tired, don't want to talk to anybody, see the negative in everything, feel as though something bad is imminent like my heads going to explode from some internal force ( like high blood pressure, even though i'm very healthy and exercise every day with perfect diet )
    the only thing that makes it feel better is if i eat fatty/carby foods when i'm high, i.e crisps, chips etc

I want to be able to enjoy weed again, and sometimes i can.. but mostly i feel as though my heads going to explode and i feel slightly detached from my body which is the most worrying. I used to smoke loads more and never feel any of these bad effects, stopped smoking for a few months and now suddenly i feel horrible..
    why ?!

All of these 'symptoms' worsen on days I do any high intensity workouts in the gym i.e cardio and weight training. \t\t

2. Sounds like anxiety, you should make sure your in a happy, calm, all around good mood before your smoke because this effects your high greatly.

3. Maybe it's time for a little break?

Or more likely you need to try some different strains and find what you like.

Unfortunately most people don't have that choice.

So read about some strains, pick a few, order the seeds and grow them out.

4. Yeah i had a break from smoking every day for like 4 months and thats actually when this started, i've always smoked the same weed so it shouldn't be a problem although im aware here in england is slightly 'too' strong as it's cross strained etc and has unnaturally high THC content.

5. Iv'e felt the same way before. Put yourself in a positive mood before you smoke. Smoke somewhere very relaxed, with some chill music in the background. Take a hit, relax for a minute, and take another until the bowl is cashed.