Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I burp so much after smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by winstonlyd35, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Hi everyone. I’m a new smoker, I’ve been smoking for about 3 months now and in the last month and a half or so every time I smoke I have awful burping that’s lasts for maybe 12+ hours. Like I just burp and burp and it doesn’t stop for a while. Idk if I’m smoking wrong or not because it only happens when I smoke. I simply inhale I don’t know how to tell if I’m swallowing the air or not. But it’s getting to the point where my chest starts to hurt because of too much burping. I don’t want to have to stop smoking! If anyone knows anything, please help !

2. Go & see a doctor.. I used to burp real loud for no reason at all.. even when I wasn't high lol, it turns out I have stomach acid issues I have to take anti acid medication now & that seems to have stopped the problem:confused_2:

3. Yea we're not doctor's here. Go see a licensed doctor.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Agree, especially if these symptoms seem more and more abnormal/uncomfortable

5. I've had some pretty intense acid reflex issues late at night (or usually super early in the morning) after smoking a lot of weed. I think one big factor for me is late night munchies, do you ever eat any food late at night after getting super stoned? That's already bad for your body alone, but it seems to be 10x worse for me while I'm stoned.

I agree with everyone else recommending you to go to a doctor too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. yeah I definitely eat a ton at night after I smoke, thank you ima go to the doctor

7. Thanks for everyone’s advice!

• Friendly Friendly x 1