Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do i always seem to have a dry mouth after smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IdeaStoner, Jan 28, 2011.

1. It seems every time i toke i have a dry mouth, and then when i spit, its almost like foam :confused:

2. cottonmouth the enemy of all stoners :smoke:

3. i get that too dry mouth AND eyes lol

4. its because you forgot a dank drink to go with your dank weed lol

5. try mango juice bro, gets you higher and its a badass cottonmouth drink :smoke:

6. I like mixing mango nector with oj its fire

7. [​IMG]

It's called cottonmouth. It happens. Drink some water, actually, make that a lot of water. It's good for you too.

:smoke:

8. [​IMG]

Get some of that TS; all natural and sooo tasty :smoke:

9. I just have a water bottle and takes small sips between hits. Cools your throat and prevents coughing too. Cottonmouth is only a problem if you let it be, drink something.

10. Pro tip: Buy a Frozen Coke beforehand ;)

11. Razzleberrrrryyyyyyyyyyy, ftw!

12. I've never seen that tea before. But the name "Razzleberry" is making my mouth water so badly. That is the most delicious sounding flavor I've ever heard.

13. Agreed... can you order it in the form of cases or a pallet full haha, i,m talking forklift to my front door style!:hello:

14. cotton mouth is no fun especially when your trying to eat a bag of Doritos's it can turn your mouth into a cactus

15. ya some juices do seem to sorta coat your mouth a bit after you drink them does seem to help with that problem i do agree

16. Milk works really well for me. The fat in the milk coats your throat.