why do I always get looks form really young girls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Oct 9, 2011.

1. #1 Yummybud20, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    what's up with this? I always get really young looking girls liek 16-18 looking at me and smiling at me. happens all teh time but it never happens with the older women my age. it kind of annoys me cus i'm 26 and I don't get that with the girls I can actually date and not be a creep. like today I was at the motor vehicle centre renewing my license and there was a girl there waiting for a road test and she kept on looking at me the whole time and smiling and she must have been 16 (doing her roadtest).

is it because I don't look 26? i've been told I don't look my age and look younger. I really don't know what an average 26 year old guy looks like but apparently I look much younger but I definately don't look like i'm in my teens. could it be cus i'm slim? I also shave so I don't have any facial hair.

I was thinking of growign a goatee or something lol but that might make me look weird.

2. Young girls are always attracted to older guys, because to them you seem super grown up and mature. (Not saying you are immature, I don't know you, but I hope you know what I mean?)

3. #3 Yummybud20, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    i'm both immature and mature depending on the situation. like I can be really serious with work and school but I act like a goof sometimes but that's normal right?

so i wouldn't say that i'm immature.

yeah I know girls like older guys but I want to attract girls 19+ preferably in their 20s. I bet a lot of girls my age (mid 20s) think i'm too young for them. Actually i'm 26 so that's heading towards late 20s.......

4. If they are hot & 18, then what the fuck is your problem? Are you gay?

5. some of them are under 18. plus I don't really feel like dating 18 year olds....i'm 26. yeah I do find them attractive. even many 16-17 year olds look older and are attractive but at 26 you don't really want to date teenage girls.

I dated a 17 year old when I was 24...... she liked me and I went for it. had fun dating her but then at times I felt like a creep and felt liek I was talking to a little girl. it was legal where i'm from so I tried it.

but now i'm wondering how come I rarely get attention from older girls around my age.

6. Don't do the highlighted, problem solved.

7. lol I don't know how to do that without dating a girl. plus at 26 I kind of wish sometimes that I had a girlfriend around my age like 20+.

8. [​IMG]

9. well its for the same reason girls your age say you are too young for them. most girls dont date guys their age, because they see them as immature compared to themselves lol. I wouldn't say you were immature from your description, but thats just how a lot of girls are. For instance...my boyfriend will be 22 next week and I will be 20 in November. I think the last time i liked someone my age i was 13. So when younger girls see you they see a cute older guy and when girls your age see you they see you as not refined enough for them. I have girlfriends your age and they want a man who wants to settle down and stuff, and my guyfriends your age are pretty far from wanting that lol. Just need to do some more searching, or date a girl in her early 20s?

10. 20 and 22 isn't really an age difference to me lol. but 26 and 18 or 19 is.

also problem is when I talk to girls or whatever it's not like they know my age but i'm guessing they think i'm younger than my actual age. when I tell most people that i'm 26 they seem suprised. I honestly don't look that young maybe a few years younger.

11. [quote name='"Yummybud944"']20 and 22 isn't really an age difference to me lol. but 26 and 18 or 19 is.

also problem is when I talk to girls or whatever it's not like they know my age but i'm guessing they think i'm younger than my actual age. when I tell most people that i'm 26 they seem suprised. I honestly don't look that young maybe a few years younger.[/quote]

Lol I look younger too..my boyfriend looks more like he's 26 and I look more like 17...so I feel your pain. Although a lot of people think I'm like 24/25 because of how I act :confused: and then some think I'm 17 because I look "innocent" I don't know...anyway
    I agree two years is nothing..but the 19/20 year old guys I know..well my boyfriend is a lot more mature then them lol, he's more mature then most 22 year olds as well. That's what matters if you're 26 and you are mature then the girls who think you're too young for them should come around. I don't usually go for guys my age..usually 2 to 5 years older. So I see where they are coming from, but if I was single and met someone who was my age and mature then it'd be the same as dating someone older because they're mature. I seek sincerity which doesn't really exist in guys my age, my boyfriend is an exception I guess haha.

12. <<< does not understand the problem. :confused:

Trust me friend, soon you will be wishing you didn't look so damn old.

Just smile back and spread the good vibes; remember that smiles are contagious. If anyone smiles at me I try to smile back, whether they are an annoying toddler or a fat old lady.

13. try gaining some weight. it will make your face bigger and older.

14. Well first be happy anyones looking at you haha and second maybe it has to do with the age people you hang around like if you go to clubs and stuff youll probobly get looks from 18- 25 year olds cause everyone there is in that age group know what i mean?

15. im the opposite dude, its weird, im 21 and dating a 25 year old. the older women always flirt back, but it might be the fact that i only pay attention to them and not so much the younger ones.

i dunno, gotta Master the Art of Communication to be a MAC.;)

16. When a guy gets smiles and looks from younger female audience, that means they think you are

- Good looking
    - Friendly
    - Comfortable
    - Good listener
    - Good care taker (baby sitter)
    - Their older brother they can hold hands with.

Just my guess.

17. the love guru is back in the mothafuckin house! :hello::D

18. Young girls value is highest when young, beauty.

Old men value is highest at adult, career.

Why else would young girls date old men? It's economy.

19. Ah... thanks mate!

:smoke:

20. I can't date these girls because I'd look like a creep.

Maybe I'll grow a goatee...

Yeah...