Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WHy do I always get high as hell after I cough my ass off?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist420, May 1, 2023.

1. I don't have to get high and in fact most days I get high and keep my coughing to a minimum. But when I do end up coughing up a lung I am always stoned stupid for a bit.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. My lung Dr. Told me it's a blood pressure thing. In my case, anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. When you cough, especially hard, you draw in a very sharp breath which brings whatever smoke is left in your lungs deeper where there will be more time to absorb the THC. Also when you cough you, for a very short moment, increase your blood pressure which will get the THC into the where it will be absorbed, the brain, quicker...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You'd win best answer for this post if this was Yahoo Answers which unfortunately shut down just over a year ago. Honestly the place was a shit show anyway where everyone trolled hardcore. I had fun getting high and asking weird questions and giving weird answers.

• Like Like x 2
  5. you be right at home in GC

welcome

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Thank you, bud.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don’t know but I haven’t gotten high since I had one of those coughing fits .. and that was 2-3 weeks ago .

• Friendly Friendly x 1