Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I always feel sick when I get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Purp Skurp, Aug 13, 2012.

1. So I've been smoking for 1 year and 3 months, but for the last few months everytime I get high I feel like I'm going to gag or throw up. It's not like I'm taking 10 bong rips, I just vape a small trench out of my mflb. About an hour ago I took like 4 hits out of my mflb and they weren't even big hits, small ones cause my battery almost died. Then I got home and I just kept feeling like I was gagging and it's stopped now but I'm not even high anymore. It's fucking annoying cause it makes me not wanna hangout with people cause I feel like I'm gonna puke on them or when I get in a car and am not driving I'll start feeling sick also.

So does anyone know why this happens or how to stop it?

2. You recently changed green men, yes?

3. this used to happen to me and i found a relatively simple solution.. burping

usually when u feel sick like that after smoking its because you swallowed some smoke (or vapor) which messes with ur stomach.. so just burp it out as much as possible and you'll feel much better

4. What?