Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I always feel like this after I smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TyroneMane, Jul 5, 2017.

1. How can some people smoke loud all the time though and never feel like this? Because I don't even smoke much compared to how much some of my friends smoke. Also, I would think smoking reggie wouldn't help the the issue at all since it's shittier weed.. Anyways, I'm on day 4 of a tolerance break rn and I think the issue has gotten a bit better but nothing really significant yet

2. Nobody ever knows what the next person feels like... and you never will as you aren't in their head. How's your diet? Do you work out? Working? Believe or not a lot of people who smoke all the time feel the same way they just adapted and kept going or enjoy being high 24/7 or you have the people that only smoke on the weekends... or at nights... which is something you should probably consider.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

3. Diet: Unhealthy, Work out: no, working: no.... and also, it's not like being high 24/7. It's like all the annoying parts of being high. Dizziness and lightheartedness

4. It's different for everyone. Marijuana acts like psychiatric medicine - it binds to receptors in the brain. Everyone has these receptors, but we all have different varieties. Each receptor could be more or less sensitive to the different variations of THC. As a random example, your receptors might be more sensitive to Δ7-THC, while someone else may be more sensitive to Δ8-THC. The same strain would likely affect them in different ways.

5. That would make sense if I had always had this issue. I smoked for a few months and never had anything like this happen. It's like it all of a sudden started happening