Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I always feel like there is something going wrong with my body?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigskyky, Dec 19, 2013.

1. When I smoke, no matter how much or how little, i almost always start panicking that i'm having a heart attack, a stroke, kidney failure, burst appendix or something. I still have a good time, its just the nagging thing at the back of my mind that is telling me that something is wrong. I've been smoking for about a year now. this didn't start happening to me until i quit my job about two months ago. could the negative affects that losing my job had on me cause me to have bad trips? or could it be that i need to get into better physical shape? or could their actually be something wrong going on with my body? i've talked to other people that have had panic attacks while high, but none seemed quite the same as mine. they all tell me just to focus on something else, but usually it won't go away even when i'm concentrating on something else. can anyone tell me whats up? i never have any of these problems sober, and i don't ever feel like this when i'm drinking and smoking. I usually try to switch up what i'm smoking out of (Bongs are my favorite, but i smoke a lot of doobies and blunts and pipes too) but it doesn't really matter what i'm smoking out of, it always happens. 

2. Anxiety/Panic attack related IMO. Also the fact that it coincides with when you lost your job comes as no surprise to me. When the mind is not comfortable (sometimes subconsciously) it can definitely make you feel very real (and seemingly unrelated) physical effects.

Getting in to better shape physically will help I would think - but only as this will probably make you feel better regarding yourself mentally...which I feel may be the underlying issue. 

Good luck brother man. 

3. #3 XCITED, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013

Yeah another piece of advice would be to read up on the facts about toking so you will see that there is no possibility of a weed induced heart attack. Maybe this will help calm you down, and in turn make you enjoy your high more by not worrying about death?

Furthermore expand your arsenal of weed and try to smoke different strains, maybe you will find one which will give you a more enjoyable high.

Goodluck  :unsure:

4. After I got a paraphernalia when I was 17 I had panic attacks every time I smoked. I would chill out after a half hour and be fine. 3 years later I still get them but if im in a comfortable environment im fine.

Try to smoke less I still have low tolerance after all this time and still get fucked off my one hitter lol. This conserves ALOT of weed too.

I know that i won't actually die from the weed, i was just wondering if it was someting else going on. and i'm kind of in a really small place and i get what my dealer has, i don't really have a choice 

6. Anxiety