Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do i always feel like im gonna throw up after a big hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Jul 25, 2009.

1. I never do throw up but i always feel like im going too...

idk y?

Its out of a water bong and i dont have a filter for it so idk if thats y or what?

2. What other filter should there be besides water?

Your probably taking such a large hit too fast, and the smoke is turning yellow(stale) and its the nastiest taste EVER.
    Take smaller tokes.

3. slow down, your tolerance isn't high enough to take massive tokes. Do you just take one hit and then feel crappy or is it after a couple? For starters I would take smaller tokes and maybe take a little break in between hits and gather yourself. Drink some water in between too.

4. ^^ agreed.. i've made a water fall bong and would take monster hits and the smoke would be yellow i think maybe bcuz of the gas form the lighter but it would make me gag ..so jus take smaller hitss

5. Maybe your hitting it to fast and some smoke is going into your stomach? Try hitting it slower.

6. dude me and my cousin cam up ith a perfect solution just burp (if you can make yourself) you'll see smoke come out every time you burp after a wicked hit

7. not sure, but does your pussy hurt too?

kidding of course ;)

earlier suggestions might work

8. #8 Seiko, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    When I just started smoking the same thing happened to me when I smoked 4+ bowls a day. I took a 3 day break and it's never happened again. I'm pretty sure it had to do with my tolerance being low, but I think I read somewhere that weed can sometimes stimulate the part of your brain that makes you throw up and/or feel nauseous.

But don't quote me on that.

EDIT: Also, the pipe I was smoking out of was a piece of shit, that might of had something to do with it.

9. Maybe its a gag reflex because your not getting enough oxygen so your body thinks your choking? but whatever it is it can make you puke, so dont throw up into the piece!it will get you blazed tho :smoking:

10. The colder the water, the less harsh the smoke is

11. Yea man like this guy said, you might be swallowing some smoke on those big hits so try to burp if you can and you'll get it all out. Your other options are smoke more so you can handle the big hits or smoke less when you do smoke. Good luck.

12. Yeah when i first started smokin i would get to big of a hit and accidently swallow some smoke and end up feelin like i need to throw up.

13. or just dont swallow your hit

14. i never get the need to throw up unless i hold the weed in for longer than i need to and start getting dizzy and stuff too i swallow mass amounts of smoke because i like to burp it and i never get sick

15. Ive felt it a few times outta my bubbler, its b/c your taking huge hits b4 your body is ready to take it in i think.