Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do i always crash when i smoke kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by charlymurphy, Feb 4, 2011.

1. I usually smoke mids.. but when i go over a friends house to smoke they will usually have some really strong stuff. Maybe its because im no used to it? The thing is i need to stay concentrated and awake and when i smoke the stuff i get totally retarded.. and after my high is done after a hour or 2 i wont be able to stay up and ill go to sleep for like 4 hours.

2. Your probably smoking indica or indica dominant strains which give you that body/lazy high lol. It happens to me too.

3. Thats cuz you smoking that indica. let me smoke witcha lol:smoke:. but that happens to me too, thats why i prefer indicas when im chillin or fixin to go to bed after smokin. sativas for day time use. thats just me tho