why do guys think stoner girls are hot?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SparkyHempster, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I've recently been told this. Why is that?

2. Because we are rare it seems

3. It depends on the girl just cause a girl is a stoner doesn't make her hot. What if shes 400 pounds or doesn't care about hygiene.

But as JaimeLynn said there aren't too many attractive stoner girls.

4. If all she does is smoke all day and do nothing, then she isnt hot to me.. But if she enjoys the herb but actually has a life then thats a pretty big bonus

5. definitely depends on the girl lol

6. JamieLynn420

7. i don't like girls who smoke heavy...

its cool to smoke with them from time to time but i wouldn't want a chick who smokes like 5 times a day everyday and is always high.

8. [quote name='"JaimeLynn420"']Because we are rare it seems[/quote]

this.
    and i also assume because it's nice to have your mate share the same interests and activities, especially taboo ones.

i won't give a guy a chance unless he smokes weed or if he doesn't he is honestly 100% ok with me doing it.

9. Man that can be a really open ended question now that I thought about for a few minutes, fucking first dab of the day is epic.

But hey if shes into the same shit I am into and we can talk about it what's not to like?

10. A girl who can roll me a blunt is the girl I will marry.

11. I think it's because any time a girl is into a mostly man hobbie it's considered "hot"

girls who are into sports are "hot"
    girls who are into/work on cars are "hot"
    Girls who are into/ride motorcycles are "hot"
    some people consider "gamer" girls "hot"

Any activity when women are more rare than men, when women show up it's considered hot.

12. Maybe its the fact that you can, i dunnoooo..........smoke with em?

C'mon OP, ILLOGIK hit the nail on the head. Any activity that you like, finding out a girl is into as well is only gunna be a good thing!

13. hot girls are hot, stoner or not

14. Because Asian girls are hot. :smoke:

(think about itttttt.....)

15. I get it :cool:

16. It's better converting an innocent girl like I'm doing.. :p But I guess it's because they toke instead of drinking that nasty skunks ass shit called alcohol.

17. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']It's better converting an innocent girl like I'm doing.. :p But I guess it's because they toke instead of drinking that nasty skunks ass shit called alcohol.[/quote]

That's what my husband did. He's pretty proud of himself lmao

18. I think ugly stoner chicks are ugly and hot stoner chicks are hot.

Also, I think hot girls are hot and ugly girls are ugly.